“Nothing says ‘I love you’ like a bloodcurdling scream,” suggest the owners, who doubtless are eyeing other holidays for similar treatment.
POLL DU JOUR
• 52 percent of U.S. voters trust PBS; 27 percent of Republicans and 72 percent of Democrats agree.
• 41 percent of voters overall trust Fox News; 70 percent of Republicans and 22 percent of Democrats agree.
• 39 percent overall trust NBC News; 18 percent of Republicans and 61 percent of Democrats agree.
• 38 percent overall trust CNN; 17 percent of Republicans and 57 percent of Democrats agree.
• 35 percent overall trust MSNBC; 12 percent of Republicans and 58 percent of Democrats agree.
• 34 percent overall trust CBS News; 15 percent of Republicans and 54 percent of Democrats agree.
• 32 percent overall trust ABC News; 14 percent of Republicans and 51 percent of Democrats agree.
Source: A Public Policy Polling survey of 800 registered U.S. voters conducted Jan. 31 to Feb. 3.
• Backstage choruses and dramatic arias to firstname.lastname@example.org.
© Copyright 2013 The Washington Times, LLC. Click here for reprint permission.
By Elaine Donnelly
Extending sexual misconduct to combat units
Independent voices from the TWT Communities
Columns from Voices around the World talking about the events, people, politics and social issues that concern us wherever, and whoever, we are.
Video reviews of today's hottest trends in Minecraft (servers and mods) along with a look at the latest video games with your host MCairsoft14 (alias Jerad Zad).
Covering the world of soccer, including the World Cup, Major League Soccer, D.C. United and the English Premier League and other interesting sporting events.
Contributions to the Communities Sports desk from readers.
Benghazi: The anatomy of a scandal
Vietnam Memorial adds four names
Cinco de Mayo on the Mall
NRA kicks off annual convention