- Kraft recalls 96K pounds of Oscar Mayer hot dogs over cheese error
- Boy Scouts boots church as host after gay leadership dispute
- Sen. Elizabeth Warren’s new book raises 2016 presidential speculation
- America is an oligarchy, not a democracy or republic, university study finds
- Rep. Marsha Blackburn: Hillary Clinton won’t be first female president
- French president accuses Syria’s Assad of gassing his own citizens
- Jimmy Carter’s grandson makes gains in governor’s race in Georgia
- Yemen: Airstrike targets al Qaeda training camps
- Easter worshippers shocked as car rams church, injuring 21
- NYT’s David Brooks: Obama has ‘manhood problem’ in Middle East
Inside the Beltway: The war on Rove escalates
“Nothing says ‘I love you’ like a bloodcurdling scream,” suggest the owners, who doubtless are eyeing other holidays for similar treatment.
POLL DU JOUR
• 52 percent of U.S. voters trust PBS; 27 percent of Republicans and 72 percent of Democrats agree.
• 41 percent of voters overall trust Fox News; 70 percent of Republicans and 22 percent of Democrats agree.
• 39 percent overall trust NBC News; 18 percent of Republicans and 61 percent of Democrats agree.
• 38 percent overall trust CNN; 17 percent of Republicans and 57 percent of Democrats agree.
• 35 percent overall trust MSNBC; 12 percent of Republicans and 58 percent of Democrats agree.
• 34 percent overall trust CBS News; 15 percent of Republicans and 54 percent of Democrats agree.
• 32 percent overall trust ABC News; 14 percent of Republicans and 51 percent of Democrats agree.
Source: A Public Policy Polling survey of 800 registered U.S. voters conducted Jan. 31 to Feb. 3.
• Backstage choruses and dramatic arias to email@example.com.
© Copyright 2014 The Washington Times, LLC. Click here for reprint permission.
About the Author
- Inside the Beltway: An agenda-free Easter
- Inside the Beltway: A Hillary-free 2016 would confound Democrats
- Times wins two awards from Society for Professional Journalists
- George P. Bush - son of Jeb - the lead figure in the Bush political push for now
- Inside the Beltway: The appeal of 'strong America'
Latest Blog Entries
- A startling 20 percent of Democratic lawmakers already endorse Hillary Clinton for president
- Hey food police: calling obesity a 'disease' is actually a health risk
- Cheese and an 'enhanced experience': White House goes showbiz on the State of the Union address
- Cruz calls it a 'circus': the State of the Union spectacle begins
- Half of American fans say God and 'supernatural' forces are in play during sports events
TWT Video Picks
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
- Tactical advantage: Russian military shows off impressive new gear
- Former Ranger breaks silence on Pat Tillman death: I may have killed him
- Scalia to students on high taxes: At a certain point, 'perhaps you should revolt'
- USAID documents cite Hillary Clinton in chaos of Afghan aid
- Special Forces' suicide rates hit record levels casualties of 'hard combat'
- CURL: Shelly O first lady Michelle Obama comes in last
- Inside China: Marine's comment on islands draws sharp Chinese response
- Building a D.C. memorial for an endless war bumps into regulations
- Army goes to war with National Guard, seizes Apache attack helicopters
- No rush: Bob Goodlatte waits for heads to cool on heated legislation
Top 10 handguns in the U.S.