- Unbeliebable: White House turns Bieber petition response into immigration screed
- Obama signs law denying Iran ambassador’s visa, but says law is ‘advisory’
- Mich. judge to laughing convicted killer: ‘I hope you die in prison’
- Man charged in Kansas City-area highway shootings
- Keystone XL pipeline still on hold after State Dept. decision
- Fla. man charged with killing 16-month-old son to play Xbox undisturbed
- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
Alabama’s Lacy, Milliner, Fluker enter NFL draft
The mammoth Fluker, who wears a size-22 shoe, said in a statement that leaving early “is never an easy decision when you are playing at a place like Alabama.”
“”These four years in Tuscaloosa have been the best four years of my life and I appreciate everyone who helped me along the way,” he said.
Quarterback AJ McCarron, All-America linebacker C.J. Moseley and guard Anthony Steen have already said they’re returning for their senior seasons. Saban didn’t rule out other juniors possibly declaring for the draft before Tuesday’s deadline.
The Tide does have promising players who have logged plenty of playing time behind Lacy and Milliner, especially. Two freshmen _ tailback T.J. Yeldon (1,108 yards, 12 touchdowns) _ and cornerback Geno Smith saw significant action.
“You’ve got people that are going to go to the NFL each year and you’ve got people behind them that are going to do the same things when their time comes,” Milliner said.
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
- Scalia to students on high taxes: At a certain point, 'perhaps you should revolt'
- Former Ranger breaks silence on Pat Tillman death: I may have killed him
- Special Forces' suicide rates hit record levels casualties of 'hard combat'
- Feds approve powdered alcohol; 'Palcohol' available later this year
- EDITORIAL: Mark Warner running scared?
- Army goes to war with National Guard, seizes Apache attack helicopters
- Critics rail against liberal bias for commencement speakers
- Harry Reid blasts Bundy ranch supporters as 'domestic terrorists'
- EDITORIAL: More Lerner smoking-gun emails at IRS
- EDITORIAL: Republicans finally fight back in phony 'war on women'
Top 10 handguns in the U.S.