- Boehner accuses Obama of ‘legacy of lawlessness’
- Pro-marijuana group claims responsibility for Brooklyn Bridge flag swap
- Young adults shun Obamacare mostly due to cost: survey
- Stabbing attack on transgender girl, 15, was ‘bias motivated,’ police say
- LGBT adults still lean overwhelmingly toward Democratic Party
- Lawmakers rattled by Syria genocide horrors, call on Obama to act
- 3 African leaders cancel trip to U.S. over Ebola outbreak; Obama still plans summit
- Sarah Palin’s online channel hits snag as Stephen Colbert buys similar URL
- SWAT spends seven hours in standoff with empty home
- U.S. troops told not to eat, drink in front of Muslims during Ramadan
By Ted Cruz
Israel saves its enemies; Hamas endangers its friends
Topic - Nick Saban
Alabama coach Nick Saban is a mere bonus or two from knocking down another salary barrier and becoming the $7 million man.
Peyton Manning apparently didn't need much time off after throwing for an NFL record 55 touchdowns, winning his fifth MVP award and leading the Denver Broncos to the Super Bowl.
Anyone assuming Florida State transfer Jacob Coker is a lock to win Alabama's starting quarterback job when he joins the Crimson Tide in August has not spoken to coach Nick Saban.
Alabama coach Nick Saban still advocates beefing up schedules in the Southeastern Conference and the other power leagues, even if it means changing the formula for bowl eligibility.
LSU coach Les Miles isn't happy with the Southeastern Conference's recent decision to stick with the same 8-game league schedule.
Peyton Manning wants to clear up a couple of things about his recent visit to Tuscaloosa, Ala., that raised eyebrows at NFL headquarters and the hackles of some Tennessee fans.
Peyton Manning's never-ending quest to hone his game and Nick Saban's desire to decipher fast-paced offenses led to a recent meeting that the Crimson Tide coach called mutually beneficial.
Alabama cornerback Eddie Jackson sustained a knee injury in practice that required surgery.
Alabama cornerback Eddie Jackson hurt his knee in practice.
Alabama coach Nick Saban says college athletes should have "a voice in what happens" to them during their careers, but he also wants to see some data on the actual value of an athletic scholarship.
Alabama defensive lineman Darren Lake will miss the rest of spring practice recovering from surgery on an injured pectoral muscle.
It has become an annual rite of spring for coach Nick Saban and Alabama's football team.
Round 1 in the fight over pace of play in college football goes to those who have the need for speed.
Alabama coach Nick Saban is adamant he didn't have a role in coming up with the proposed 10-second rule, but equally insistent that hurry-up offenses are indeed hazardous to defensive players' health.
A judge cited Alabama's "stand your ground" law Wednesday in throwing out a lawsuit against University of Alabama football coach Nick Saban's daughter, who was being sued by her sorority sister over a fight.
Coach Nick Saban said Monday that an MRI showed ligament damage on Jackson's knee.
Saban says the sophomore was hurt in Saturday's scrimmage after going up for the ball and landing awkwardly.