- Trafficking bust reveals worries over missing kids; minors as young as 11 found
- Catholic League slams Obama: ‘Do Christian lives mean so little to you?’
- National laboratory cancels ‘Southern Accent Reduction’ classes after outcry
- U.S. woman with Ebola is stable, improving, son says
- Belgium pushes for clear labeling of goods from Israeli settlements
- ‘Queen of Mean’ Leona Helmsley’s former home hits market for $65M
- Florida beach-goers told to beware flesh-eating bacteria in water
- Lundergan Grimes uses ‘war on women’ strategy to attack McConnell
- Rep. Jeff Miller: ‘Ain’t no leash for VA’
- Al Qaeda nets $125M from ransom payoffs from Europe since 2008
Mobil 1 extends NASCAR partnership through 2017
Question of the Day
Mobil 1 is entering its 11th year as an official NASCAR partner, a relationship that began in 2003 when it replaced Unocal 76 as the sport’s official lubricant. Mobil 1 will now be a contingency partner across all NASCAR national and touring series, the presenting sponsor of the Mobil 1 Driver of the Race Award, and the presenting sponsor of the NASCAR Canadian Tire Series.
The new deal takes ExxonMobil digital with the launch of the “NASCAR Automotive Technology Center Engineered by Mobil 1.” The technology-driven content will be on NASCAR.com, and Mobil 1 global brand manager Rebecca Aldred said it was key to this contract renewal.
“What’s appealing to us is the ability to be able to tell our technology story, and we know how engaged fans are involved from a digital standpoint,” she said. “We wanted a way to reach and engage the fans with the technology story and explain why half the NASCAR teams choose Mobil 1.”
According to Mobil 1 research, NASCAR fans are nearly twice as likely to prefer, try and recommend the brand because it is the “Official Motor Oil of NASCAR.” The company last year used Stewart and Formula One driver Lewis Hamilton in a popular commercial that showcased the brand but not the technology.
- Patent workers paid to exercise, shop, do chores: report
- Boehner rules out impeachment: 'Scam started by Democrats'
- CARSON: Rudderless U.S. foreign policy
- Obama thanks Muslims for 'building the very fabric of our nation'
- Fla. mom arrested for allowing 7-year-old son to walk to park alone
- Smugglers, rainstorm combine to poke holes in border fence
- Obama mum on where illegal immigrant children are sheltered
- Federal judge grants 90-day stay in D.C. gun case
- Defense lawyer: McDonnell's wife had 'crush' on CEO
- CARSON: Costco and the perils of politicizing business
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world