- CNN op-ed claims right-wingers ‘more deadly than jihadists’
- Classes resume at high school rocked by stabbings
- ABC News accuses Center for Public Integrity of stealing Pulitzer-winning work
- Law firm that cleared N.J. Gov. Christie in ‘Bridgegate’ gave 10K to RGA, which he heads
- PETA ‘hopping mad’ at Michelle Obama for using real eggs at Easter Egg Roll
- Sneaky Nebraska toddler traps self inside claw machine game
- Biden to lead $600 million work force training effort
- Atheists’ Easter taunt to Christians: ‘Jesus is a myth’
- Miley Cyrus hospitalized, cancels Kansas City show
- Josh Romney swipes Harry Reid with photo tweet of dad paying taxes — ‘your paycheck’
Mobil 1 extends NASCAR partnership through 2017
Mobil 1 is entering its 11th year as an official NASCAR partner, a relationship that began in 2003 when it replaced Unocal 76 as the sport’s official lubricant. Mobil 1 will now be a contingency partner across all NASCAR national and touring series, the presenting sponsor of the Mobil 1 Driver of the Race Award, and the presenting sponsor of the NASCAR Canadian Tire Series.
The new deal takes ExxonMobil digital with the launch of the “NASCAR Automotive Technology Center Engineered by Mobil 1.” The technology-driven content will be on NASCAR.com, and Mobil 1 global brand manager Rebecca Aldred said it was key to this contract renewal.
“What’s appealing to us is the ability to be able to tell our technology story, and we know how engaged fans are involved from a digital standpoint,” she said. “We wanted a way to reach and engage the fans with the technology story and explain why half the NASCAR teams choose Mobil 1.”
According to Mobil 1 research, NASCAR fans are nearly twice as likely to prefer, try and recommend the brand because it is the “Official Motor Oil of NASCAR.” The company last year used Stewart and Formula One driver Lewis Hamilton in a popular commercial that showcased the brand but not the technology.
By returning to Christian roots, the nation can achieve greatness once again
- GOP writes legislation to deny Attorney General Eric Holder his salary
- 'Culture of intimidation' seen in Nevada ranch standoff
- Fuel-filled wings, ability to swarm: Pentagon offers glimpse at future of drone fleet
- Secret U.S. assessments show Afghanistan not ready to govern on own
- CARSON: Recovering Tocqueville's vision of American exceptionalism
- Ga. judge won't stop new Vidalia onion rule
- Atheists rush to stage Easter display: 'Jesus Christ is a myth'
- EDITORIAL: Intolerance at Brandeis silences Muslim dissident Hirsi Ali
- U.S. Navy to turn seawater into jet fuel
- Nevada Bundy ranch standoff could leave dirt on Harry Reid reputation
Celebrity deaths in 2014
Top 10 handguns in the U.S.