- Obama military downsizing leaves U.S. too weak to counter global threats, panel finds
- Sen. Tom Coburn vows to slow down budget-busting bills ahead of recess
- Obama fantasizes about more executive power, signs new order on federal contractors
- Clintons call Klein, Halper, Kessler ‘a Hat Trick of despicable actors’: report
- Boehner accuses Obama of ‘legacy of lawlessness’
- Pro-marijuana group claims responsibility for Brooklyn Bridge flag swap
- Young adults shun Obamacare mostly due to cost: survey
- Stabbing attack on transgender girl, 15, was ‘bias motivated,’ police say
- LGBT adults still lean overwhelmingly toward Democratic Party
- Lawmakers rattled by Syria genocide horrors, call on Obama to act
Both parties recognize the Democrats' scam
Topic - Mobil 1
Mobil 1 is a brand name developed by the Mobil oil company and now marketed by ExxonMobil. - Source: Wikipedia
Tony Stewart can recite nearly every line in "Smokey and the Bandit" and high on his bucket list is meeting star Burt Reynolds to discuss the popular 1977 movie.
Tony Stewart said Tuesday that ExxonMobil has renewed its multiyear sponsorship of both the three-time NASCAR champion and Stewart-Haas Racing.
Some on the right are now embracing shareholder activism, using tactics pioneered on the left that have turned America's corporate boardrooms and annual meetings into battlegrounds over causes ranging from climate change and gay rights to universal health care and campaign spending reform.
A jury found Exxon Mobil Corp. liable Tuesday in a long-running lawsuit over groundwater contamination by the gasoline additive MTBE, and it ordered the oil giant to pay $236 million to New Hampshire to clean it up.
Mobil 1 will remain the "Official Motor Oil of NASCAR" through 2017 under a contract extension announced Monday with parent company ExxonMobil.