- John Podesta eats crow: ‘I apologize to Speaker Boehner’
- U.S., China race to finish line on ‘invisibility cloak’
- Obama ‘cavalier’ in hiding foreign aid order, judge rules
- Prince Charles: Muslims are driving Christians from Mideast through persecution
- Gitmo’s first commander: Close the prison down
- Google’s newest photography find: Just wink and shoot
- Detroit’s Heidelberg art project hit by 8 fires in 8 months
- Pa. police pull people over for random DNA tests for feds
- NASA pushing hard to get back into space game
- Harvard student to face federal charges for bomb hoax
Lorenzo Alexander, Kedric Golston among NFL players who are all business off field
Question of the Day
“With any business, the first year is always the hardest,” Golston said. “It’s right where we wanted it to be. It’s successful right now. I think next year is going to be even better.”
There’s significant uncertainty, though, involving Alexander and Golston’s primary job. They’re both scheduled to become unrestricted free agents March 12. Their run as teammates might be over, and one or both of them might play elsewhere next season.
Those concerns, however, were best left for another time. Such a tranquil moment at The Studio was worth preserving.
© Copyright 2013 The Washington Times, LLC. Click here for reprint permission.
About the Author
- REDSKINS 2013: Breaking down the schedule, game by game
- NFL 2013: Ranking all 32 teams in terms of staying power
- REDSKINS 2013: Washington seeks staying power among NFL's elite
- With no blueprint, Redskin Hankerson seeks success as dad
- Redskins receiver Leonard Hankerson learning to manage family life with football career
Latest Blog Entries
By Andrew P. Napolitano
Fourth Amendment says Obama is not at liberty to collect metadata
- U.S. Army mulls wiping out memory of Robert E. Lee, 'Stonewall' Jackson
- Half of America strips religion from Christmas
- Gov't wasted $30 billion on 'pillownauts,' crystal goblets -- buying human urine!
- BOLTON: Nero in the White House
- U.S. pilot scares off Iranians with 'Top Gun'-worthy stunt: 'You really ought to go home'
- Army to cut up to 4,000 captains and majors
- 'Duck Dynasty' star Phil Robertson: Gays 'wont inherit the kingdom of God'
- Prevention of school massacre shoots down arguments for Colorado gun control laws
- Zadzooks: The Joker sixth scale figure review (Sideshow Collectibles)
- CARUSO: Driving off Russian aggression with U.S. natural gas
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Right-brain investing in a left-brain world. You can do it. I can help.
News and views on the Civil War.
Top 10 handguns in the U.S.
Extraordinary day at Redskins Park
White House pets gone wild!
Let it snow