- Ben Carson: America’s now ‘very much like Nazi Germany’
- Heroin found on N.J. toddler at day care
- Pistorius trial: Police conduct faces scrutiny
- Gaza militants fire large rocket barrage at Israel
- CBO chief: Projected job loss numbers from minimum wage hike are fluid
- Rep. Rangel: ‘No question’ Harlem explosion is result of gas leak, not terrorism
- Dog left in car blasts horn for 15 minutes
- DCCC chair hopes Alex Sink will run again in November
- U.S., allies threaten ‘further action’ against Russia
- Obama to order businesses to hike overtime pay for salary workers
Mike Ditka regrets dodging Obama: ‘Biggest mistake I’ve ever made’
‘Da Coach’ believes that he could have stopped the president from taking office — and he regrets not doing it.
During a recent speech in North Dakota at an oil company, the legendary coach and Hall of Fame tight end lamented his decision not to face Mr. Obama on the political gridiron.
Jack Ryan, the Republican nominee for the seat in 2004, exited the race after a sex club scandal was revealed, which some believe opened the door to victory for the popular Mr. Ditka had he run.
© Copyright 2014 The Washington Times, LLC. Click here for reprint permission.
About the Author
- Young Marines come to the rescue of ailing WWII veteran
- Barf bag advertising: Spirit Airlines' new marketing options include air sickness bags
- Iranian Revolutionary Guard commander: 'Islam has given us this wish' to destroy Israel
- 9/11 terror recruiter released in Syrian prisoner swap
- Colo. barber faces lawsuit threats, vandalism after refusing those who reek of pot
Latest Blog Entries
- HuffPo: Denying women 'moral abortions' destroys 'soul freedom'
- Rangel's race taunt: Tea party a bunch of 'white crackers'
- Limbaugh: Fox News wouldn't let me criticize GOP
- Anthony Weiner: Expect more lewd photos to surface during N.Y. mayoral campaign
- Obama meets with illegal immigrants to discuss reform
TWT Video Picks
An America drowning in red ink is the land of the free no more
- Inside the Beltway: A new interest in Rahm Emanuel for 2016?
- Female TSA officers say pat-down duty leads to workplace discrimination
- Deportations come mostly from border, DHS chief says
- HURT: John Kerry The ridiculous face of a ridiculous U.S. diplomacy
- Last laugh: Marine vet fires off jokes from the grave with own obituary
- Special ops forces wearing thin from high demand
- David Jolly wins in Florida, GOP keeps swing district seat
- U.S. pilot scares off Iranians with 'Top Gun'-worthy stunt: 'You really ought to go home'
- Kim Jong-un calls for execution of 33 Christians
- Bill Clinton poses for photo with Bunny Ranch prostitutes
Chaos as Manhattan building explodes
Pope Francis meets his 'mini-me'
Celebrity deaths in 2014
Winter storm hits states — again