- SWAT spends seven hours in standoff with empty home
- U.S. troops told not to eat, drink in front of Muslims during Ramadan
- Iran’s Rouhani: Israel, Islamic State are ‘tumors derived from the same origin’
- Rep. Tim Murphy: GOP knew HealthCare.gov would be an ‘unmitigated disaster’
- Political speak: Planned Parenthood dumps ‘pro-choice’ for ‘women’s health’
- U.S. attorney warns Cuomo not to interfere with anti-corruption probes
- Investigators reach Ukraine jet crash site
- Ohio gives Obama a thumbs down; Hillary Clinton tops GOP all-stars: poll
- Jesse Ventura suggests suit not over; HarperCollins could be next
- ‘No American is proud’ of certain CIA tactics: State Department
Chelsea Clinton was paid $600K by NBC — with no prior experience in journalism
Question of the Day
NBC News special correspondent Chelsea Clinton, who joined the network in 2011 with no prior experience in journalism, was reportedly paid $600,000 a year until her contract was recently altered. The new deal offers her the flexibility to easily leave if her mother runs for president.
The daughter of former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton has now switched to a month-to-month contract, sources told Politico Friday.
“We don’t comment on details of existing contracts,” a network representative told Politico when asked about the previous salary. “NBC News continues to enjoy a wonderful working relationship with Chelsea, and we are proud of her work.”
© Copyright 2014 The Washington Times, LLC. Click here for reprint permission.
About the Author
- U.S. doubting war on terror outcome: 27% of likely voters tell Rasmussen U.S. is winning
- Israel says Hamas trained operative for paraglider attack on civilians
- Army's 3-D printed bombs to create 'a whole new universe' of lethal capabilities
- 6 Philadelphia narcotics officers charged with robbing drug dealers of over $500K in cash
- ISIL destroys key bridge leading to Baghdad; suicide truck bomb severed supply line
Latest Blog Entries
- HuffPo: Denying women 'moral abortions' destroys 'soul freedom'
- Rangel's race taunt: Tea party a bunch of 'white crackers'
- Limbaugh: Fox News wouldn't let me criticize GOP
- Anthony Weiner: Expect more lewd photos to surface during N.Y. mayoral campaign
- Obama meets with illegal immigrants to discuss reform
TWT Video Picks
By Ted Cruz
Israel saves its enemies; Hamas endangers its friends
- Al Gore's climate-changers at EPA hearings foiled by cool temperatures
- Geraldo Rivera: Matt Drudge 'doing his best to stir up a civil war'
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- GOP report sees ties between rich donors, green 'nonprofits'
- House votes to sue President Obama over claims of presidential power
- NAPOLITANO: Is the president incompetent or lawless?
- Lois Lerner hated conservatives, new emails show
- Israel surprised by Hamas tunnel network
- CRUZ: A tale of two hospitals: One in Israel, one in Gaza
- EDITORIAL: The real Lois Lerner exposed in newly released emails
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world