- Beretta leaves Maryland over gun laws, heads for Tennessee
- Neal Boortz defends Hillary Clinton for representing child rapist
- House task force to recommend National Guard on border, faster deportations
- Top federal judge uses pizza to explain complex Obamacare situation
- Obama, Biden overhaul job training programs
- Drought-plagued Californians turn to paint to keep lawns green
- ISIL now forcing Iraqi shopkeepers to veil mannequins in Mosul
- 11 parents of Nigeria’s abducted girls die
- Genetic mapping triggers new hope on schizophrenia
- Turkish P.M. Erdogan won’t speak to Obama, but he’ll take calls from Biden
Topic - A.J. Francis
Bennett Fulper will depart the Maryland football program later this year, known to fans as a versatile offensive lineman who started for parts of each of his four seasons in College Park.
Maryland is on to its third (and, arguably, fourth) quarterback since the start of preseason practice after Perry Hills' year-ending left knee injury.
Maryland's defense celebrated last week's 27-20 victory over Virginia much like it did its three previous triumphs.
Defensive end A.J. Francis blocked his second field goal attempt of the season Saturday in Maryland's 27-20 victory at Virginia.
Tavon Austin gave his home-state team one last memory of his considerable talent. The Baltimore native and senior wide receiver caught three touchdown passes Saturday to lead No. 8 West Virginia to a 31-21 victory over Maryland at Mountaineer Field.
Maryland linebacker Demetrius Hartsfield wanted to move on from the Terrapins' season-opening defeat of William & Mary on Saturday as quickly as possible.
Those inside Maryland's locker room know Demetrius Hartsfield takes vastly different approaches to the situations he encounters.
A full understanding of Maryland defensive end Joe Vellano does not stem from his quickness and savvy, though it is a defining trait for his success.
Defensive tackle A.J. Francis floated in and out of Maryland's lineup last year, perhaps the surest sign the Terrapins' new scheme was a poor fit for the multiyear starter.
Maryland defensive tackle A.J. Francis is one of the ACC's most charismatic, engaging and memorable football players.
"The defense is in good hands, and Locks and those guys can obviously recruit," Francis said. "You've got Diggs, you've got [junior college wideout] Deon Long coming in. There's going to be a lot of talent here."
"We could have quit when C.J. went down, we could have quit when Perry went down, we could have quit when [wideout] Marcus Leak and Devin went down in the same game as Perry," defensive end A.J. Francis said. "We could have quit when Caleb went down. It's just not who we are and not what we do."