- Marionville mayor ‘kind of agreed’ with Kansas City shooter’s views
- Rev. Al Sharpton’s Easter message: Politically ‘crucified’ Obama has risen again
- Supreme Court to weigh challenge to ban on campaign lies
- UNICEF launches ‘Mr. Poo’ mascot in India to curb public defecation
- Teen taking selfie by train: ‘Wow, that guy just kicked me in the head’
- Goodbye, Afghanistan — hello, Africa: Air Force to shift as U.S. exits Middle East
- Iran mulls ban on vasectomies, decrease on abortions to bolster population
- CNN op-ed claims right-wingers ‘more deadly than jihadists’
- Classes resume at high school rocked by stabbings
- ABC News accuses Center for Public Integrity of stealing Pulitzer-winning work
By John R. Bolton
Reality calls for attaching Gaza to Egypt and the West Bank to Jordan
Topic - Albert Pujols
Even after every momentum swing, dramatic hit and terrible relief performance in an 11-inning game, the Oakland Athletics still were unshakably confident somebody would pull them through.
Aside from Albert Pujols' 496th home run and some stingy pitching by newcomer Hector Santiago, little else went right for the Los Angeles Angels in their first meeting this season with the defending AL West champions.
John Jaso came up big again as a pinch-hitter with a home run against Los Angeles Angels closer Ernesto Frieri, a year and five days after doing the same thing to Kevin Jepsen at Angel Stadium - a place where Jaso just loves to hit.
Bartolo Colon thought all was OK as he took the mound in the first inning.
Albert Pujols and the Los Angeles Angels caught up with Bartolo Colon on Sunday.
Garrett Richards walked two batters in the first inning. He pitched out of a jam in the third with runners on second and third. He overcame errors and walks thanks to double plays and strikeouts.
Roenis Elias made one mistake in the second start of his major league career.
Corey Hart saw everyone around him contributing something to the Seattle Mariners' strong start. After a lackluster spring and sluggish first week, he desperately wanted to be a part of it.
Now the Los Angeles Angels are more concerned about Josh Hamilton's aching thumb than their inability to solve the Seattle Mariners early this season.
Opening day got off to an ominous start for the Los Angeles Angels when hitting coach Don Baylor broke his leg while catching the ceremonial first pitch.
Albert Pujols and Josh Hamilton didn't exactly fit in right away with the Los Angeles Angels after they accepted owner Arte Moreno's lavish free-agent contracts.
Albert Pujols tripled and doubled to back a scoreless start by Garrett Richards in the Los Angeles Angels' 5-2 victory over the Cleveland Indians on Sunday.
Albert Pujols and Mike Trout homered to back Jered Weaver and help the Los Angeles Angels beat the Kansas City Royals 3-2 Thursday.
Milwaukee pitcher Matt Garza said Wednesday that his spring numbers that show him with a 19.06 ERA don't mean anything.
Yoenis Cespedes hit a two-run double and the Oakland Athletics defeated the Los Angeles Angels 3-2 Sunday.
"Anytime you can hit three home runs in a row, that's pretty special," Pujols added.
"He's had our number, but today wasn't his day," Pujols said.