- DCCC chair hopes Alex Sink will run again in November
- U.S., allies threaten ‘further action’ against Russia
- Obama to order businesses to hike overtime pay for salary workers
- Last laugh: Marine vet fires off jokes from the grave with own obituary
- Deportations come mostly from border, DHS chief says
- NATO sends surveillance planes to watch Ukraine
- Climate change not a top concern of Americans, poll shows
- GM faces federal investigation for slow recall that led to 13 deaths
- Iran president reaches out to Oman on friendship tour
- FAA’s pre-Malaysia flight warning: 777s have cracking, corrosion issues
An America drowning in red ink is the land of the free no more
Topic - Albert Pujols
Mike Trout and Albert Pujols each had RBI doubles for the Los Angeles Angels, but the Robinson Cano continued his torrid spring training in the Seattle Mariners' 10-6 win Tuesday.
Didi Gregorious doubled in two runs and Paul Goldschmidt added an RBI double in the Arizona Diamondbacks split-squad's 5-2 victory over the Los Angeles Angels on Saturday.
Matt Cain pitched three shutout innings in his first start of the spring and Pablo Sandoval hit a pair of RBI singles as the San Francisco Giants defeated the Los Angeles Angels 3-2 Wednesday.
Raul Ibanez homered off Yu Darvish and the Los Angeles Angels topped the Texas Rangers 7-4 Tuesday.
Yoenis Cespedes hit a two-run double and the Oakland Athletics defeated the Los Angeles Angels 3-2 Sunday.
Mike Trout has his first seven-figure contract. Up ahead is what figures to be a nine-figure deal.
Angels outfielder Mike Trout shares a locker room with the likes of Albert Pujols and he still draws a crowd.
Even without making a splashy move this winter after signing Josh Hamilton and Albert Pujols the last two offseasons, the Los Angels think they've improved the makeup of their club with several smaller signings.
First baseman Carlos Pena and outfielder Brennan Boesch have signed minor league deals with the Los Angeles Angels.
Again the Angels enter a season with one of the most talented rosters in baseball, will they finally put it all together?
Clayton Kershaw agreed Wednesday to a $215 million, seven-year contract with the Los Angeles Dodgers, a person familiar with the negotiations told The Associated Press, a deal that makes the two-time Cy Young Award winner baseball's first player with a $30 million average salary.
Los Angeles Angels slugger Albert Pujols is happy with his offseason progress after dealing with injuries for much of last year.
Jack Clark's comments implying that Albert Pujols used steroids were too vague to do any real harm and a court should dismiss the lawsuit pitting the two former St. Louis Cardinals stars against each other, Clark's attorney said Tuesday.
Despite rumors and an apparent interest from CSN, former Nats reliever Brad Lidge is not ready to take a job in television.
All-Star second baseman Robinson Cano and the Seattle Mariners finalized their $240 million, 10-year contract that was agreed upon late last week.