- Obama not worried about Ebola at upcoming African summit in D.C.
- Obama: ‘We tortured some folks’ after 9/11
- Obama administration asked whole D.C. Circuit to take on major Obamacare case
- Mark Levin: Topple GOP leadership or country will ‘unravel’
- Massachusetts to let police chief deny gun buys to those deemed unfit
- John Kerry condemns attack on Israeli soldiers, kidnapping
- U.S. starts to evacuate American Ebola patients from West Africa: Report
- Geraldo slammed as ‘dummy’ for backing Clinton’s bin Laden claim
- Israeli spokesman: No need to debate who broke the cease-fire
- 35 Palestinians killed; Israeli officer missing
By Isaac Orr
New carbon-dioxide rules would put America in the dark
Topic - American Wind Energy Association
Formed in 1974, the American Wind Energy Association (AWEA) is a Washington, D.C.-based national trade association representing wind power project developers, equipment suppliers, service providers, parts manufacturers, utilities, researchers, and others involved in the wind industry. - Source: Wikipedia
Despite recent gains in wind energy production in Kansas, experts worry that trouble could be looming for the industry.
Oklahoma ranks fourth nationally in the amount of electricity generated from wind, according to the American Wind Energy Association's annual report.
A growing national coalition opposed to perpetuating indus- trial wind giveaways and mythical wind-power benefits has inspired thousands of Americans to call their senators and representatives - and de- feat four different subsidy bills.