- George Zimmerman signs autographs at Orlando gun show
- GOP lawmaker faces fire for NBA crime tweet
- Taliban vow to ‘use all force’ to disrupt Afghan elections
- Atheists sue to remove ‘Ground Zero Cross’ from 9/11 museum
- Bishop in Aleppo: ‘We Christians live in fear in Syria’
- Oscar Pistorius vomits during graphic testimony
- Toronto Mayor Rob Ford flubs daylight saving time advice: ‘Turn your clocks back’
- Americans don’t support sending U.S. troops to Ukraine
- Florida lawmakers move to wipe corrupt ‘Boss Hogg’ town from map
- N.C. math whiz to unveil secret of March Madness picks
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
Topic - Anzor Tsarnaev
The father of the two Boston bombing suspects says he is postponing a trip to the United States because of poor health.
Sixteen hours after investigators began interrogating him, the surviving suspect in the Boston Marathon bombings went silent: He'd just been read his constitutional rights.
Anzor Tsarnaev, the father of the two Boston bombing suspects, is coming to the United States in the next few days, various media report.
The two suspects in the Boston Marathon bombing killed an MIT police officer and hurled explosives at police in a car chase and gun battle overnight that left one of them dead and his brother on the loose, authorities said Friday as thousands of officers swarmed the streets in a manhunt that all but paralyzed the Boston area.
Anzor Tsarnaev, the father of the two suspects in the Boston bombings, called on his 19-year-old son, Dzhokhar Tsarnaev, to give up peacefully.
Mr. Tsarnaev said last week that he planned to travel from Russia to the United States with the hope of seeing his younger son, who is under arrest, and burying his elder son, who was killed in a clash with police.
Anzor Tsarnaev told The Associated Press on Sunday that he is "really sick" and his blood pressure had spiked.