- Student protester shot, killed amid Venezuela unrest
- ‘Between Two Ferns’ director rushes to Obama’s defense, blasts O’Reilly
- Marine springs into action, runs down and tackles alleged Boston purse snatcher
- Education Department botching loan-amnesty program: GAO review
- Snowden: NSA uses fake Facebook to hack into users’ computers
- Tearin’ up my tweet: ‘N Sync’s Lance Bass promotes wrong Obamacare website
- Oil rig worker says he saw missing plane go down: report
- Pentagon: U.S. F-16 fighter jets to train with Poland near Ukraine
- Jerry Sandusky’s wife: Victims manipulated over money
- Ben Carson: America’s now ‘very much like Nazi Germany’
By Emily Miller
Obama is losing the debate on gun ownership, concealed-carry permits
Topic - Athens-Clarke County Police
Athens-Clarke County police are investigating a crash that killed a teenage bicyclist over the weekend.
A University of Georgia student found dead at an apartment complex in downtown Athens has been identified as 22-year-old George Kuei.
Police are investigating after a University of Georgia student was found dead at an apartment complex in downtown Athens.
Georgia cornerback Shaq Wiggins has been released on bail following his arrest for driving with a suspended license.
Former Georgia tight end Orson Charles is out of jail following an arrest on a drunken driving charge.
Holding five hostages in an apartment surrounded by police, the suspect in the slaying of a Georgia police officer made an unusual request to negotiators — he wanted to surrender on live TV.