- Obama not worried about Ebola at upcoming African summit in D.C.
- Obama: ‘We tortured some folks’ after 9/11
- Obama administration asked whole D.C. Circuit to take on major Obamacare case
- Mark Levin: Topple GOP leadership or country will ‘unravel’
- Massachusetts to let police chief deny gun buys to those deemed unfit
- John Kerry condemns attack on Israeli soldiers, kidnapping
- U.S. starts to evacuate American Ebola patients from West Africa: Report
- Geraldo slammed as ‘dummy’ for backing Clinton’s bin Laden claim
- Israeli spokesman: No need to debate who broke the cease-fire
- 35 Palestinians killed; Israeli officer missing
By Orrin G. Hatch
Procedural changes impede the chamber's traditional deliberative function
Topic - Aubrey Jewett
"Barring some unforeseen big anvil that hits Rubio and Meek ... it's looking like the race is starting to get out of reach" for Mr. Crist, said Aubrey Jewett, a University of Central Florida political science professor.
"For Democrats in swing districts, their best hope is to be moderate, sort of pro-business, and he's not doing that, he's sticking to his guns and his liberal progressive positions and personal attacks on his opponents," Mr. Jewett said. "We'll see if it works or not."