- Lawmakers rattled by Syria genocide horrors, call on Obama to act
- African leader cancels trip to U.S. over Ebola outbreak; Obama still plans summit
- Sarah Palin’s online channel hits snag when Stephen Colbert buys similar URL
- SWAT spends seven hours in standoff with empty home
- U.S. troops told not to eat, drink in front of Muslims during Ramadan
- Iran’s Rouhani: Israel, Islamic State are ‘tumors derived from the same origin’
- Rep. Tim Murphy: GOP knew HealthCare.gov would be an ‘unmitigated disaster’
- Political speak: Planned Parenthood dumps ‘pro-choice’ for ‘women’s health’
- U.S. attorney warns Cuomo not to interfere with anti-corruption probes
- Investigators reach Ukraine jet crash site
By Ted Cruz
Israel saves its enemies; Hamas endangers its friends
Topic - Baptist
The Bible Baptist Church in Carthage, Missouri, invited National Guard personnel to be honored at its annual Vacation Bible School as part of "God's Rescue Squad" — but the troops never showed because the military forbids them from attending such an event.
Flights have been grounded and troops have been mobilized in and out of Israel because of ongoing violence, but young Jewish people are still making the trip as part of their birthright.
Faithful who attended the funeral for Father Kenneth Walker were dismayed at the presence of picketers from the Westboro Baptist Church on June 20 near Paxico, Kansas.
Inside a small Baptist church packed with out-of-state visitors wanting to hear from former President Jimmy Carter, one of the most eager listeners may have been his grandson, Jason.
When the Westboro Baptist Church staged a protest at one of Brad Paisley's concerts in Kansas last weekend, he decided to take to social media and make light of the situation.
Woodrow Wilson Senior High School, of Northwest Washington, meet the Westboro Baptist Church, of Topeka, Kansas.
A large congregation gathered at Friendship Baptist Church for the final service in a building being torn down to make room for the new Atlanta Falcons stadium.
Bennie Turner said when he was released from prison, he went through the same fear most prisoners go through.
Church services are always special to the faithful, but the May 18 service at the Calvary Baptist Church on Highland Avenue was joyful while being a little sad for some of the congregation. After more than 100 years of meeting spiritual needs, the church was conducting its last service.
The time to say goodbye was emotional for Stacey Ridgeway, director of the Clements Baptist Church tornado relief center.
At Second Baptist Church, the name does not quite fit. Nobody is second at Second. People of all colors come first.
The openly gay bishop whose ordination was the catalyst for division among the Episcopal Church announced he is getting a divorce. Gene Robinson, said in a column published by the Daily Beast that he and husband Mark Andrew were parting ways after five years of marriage.
Every Sunday, the members of Blue River Baptist Church gather to celebrate their faith.
An expert on hate groups said it was unlikely protesters from a nationally known Kansas church will show up in Alaska to picket two institutions, despite their announcements to do so.
The Rev. Allen D. Smith would never compare himself to Moses, but he did lead his people to a promised land.