- Obama takes aim at ‘corporate deserters’
- Dick’s Sporting Goods lays off 478 PGA golf pros
- Senators: Cease-fire must allow Israel to defend against rockets, tunnels
- Sierra Leone doctor fighting Ebola catches disease
- Iraq welcomes Russian fighter jets, helicopter gunships into ISIL fight
- John McCain laments: Obama’s ‘self-pity … is really kind of sad’
- GOP offer to fix VA gives $10 billion in emergency funds
- Paul Ryan offers to repair U.S. economic safety net with a single grant stream
- Kim Jong-un builds bond with Putin: $250M Russia-backed addition to key port opens
- Pope Francis meets Meriam Ibrahim, a Sudanese woman sentenced to death
Topic - Barbara A. Frush
Maryland's General Assembly won't go into session for another two weeks, but some lawmakers are getting an early start on submitting legislation.
"It's not something that has come up in any conversations," said Delegate Barbara A. Frush, Prince George's Democrat. "Nothing has ever been mentioned. It hasn't been brought up."
"National Harbor is the far better place for it," said Delegate Barbara A. Frush, Prince George's Democrat.