- Al Sharpton, Trayvon Martin’s parents rally against Fla. ‘stand your ground’ law
- Hillary Clinton campaign got illicit funds from D.C. scandal figure
- Obama administration backs off plan to cut prescription-drug program
- Tickets linked to stolen passports purchased by Iranian middleman
- More than 3,500 police planned for Boston Marathon
- Ottawa day care suspends 2-year-old for ‘outside’ cheese sandwich
- Liam Neeson tells NYC mayor to ‘man up’ in horse carriage fight
- Real-life Dr. Doolittle to reveal how to talk to animals
- Climate change could bring back smallpox, researchers say
- Shoe-bomb witness to speak from London at N.Y. trial
By David Keene
Conference showed that the values Reagan cherished still endure
Topic - Belarus
Ashton Eaton won yet another gold medal and again proved himself the "world's greatest athlete," the title which traditionally goes to the best multi-event competitor in athletics.
Third-seeded Victoria Azarenka tumbled out of the BNP Paribas Open on Friday night in her first match in more than a month, falling 6-0, 7-6 (2) to American Lauren Davis.
As a counterweight to the European Union, Russia's Vladimir Putin is pursuing an ambitious dream rooted in memories of Soviet glory: The Eurasian Union.
Russia ice hockey coach Zinetula Bilyaletdinov is leaving his job after the home team's disappointing quarterfinals exit at the Sochi Olympics.
France coach Didier Deschamps called up Josuha Guilavogui on Sunday to replace Rio Mavuba in the squad that will face the Netherlands in a friendly on Wednesday.
American gymnast Elizabeth Price has been dealing with injuries off and on since the 2012 Olympics.
Two-time defending European champion Spain faces a seemingly comfortable road to defend its title at Euro 2016 after being drawn Sunday with Luxembourg, Macedonia, Belarus, Slovakia and Ukraine for the qualifiers.
Norway may top the medal count, but the Dutch have been the most efficient Olympians in Sochi.
Darya Domracheva and Olga Zaitseva are chasing Olympic biathlon records in the 4x6-kilometer relay on Friday, the final women's event of the Sochi Games.
Anze Kopitar gets to keep playing for his father in the Olympics for at least another game.
There is no men's aerials program in Australia. There is only David Morris, a former gymnast - "I wasn't amazing at it," he says - whose persistence turned into history.
Belarus has five gold medals in the Sochi Games - as many as Norway, Russia, the United States and any other country besides Germany.
Anton Kushnir of Belarus wins Olympic gold in men's aerials.
Darya Domracheva is so light-footed on her skis, her rivals have started comparing her with a dancer.
This was a high five Anton Kushnir will never forget.