- NYT’s David Brooks: Obama has ‘manhood problem’ in Middle East
- Ted Cruz thanks Obama for denying visas to terrorists
- Survivors recall chaos, fear in Everest avalanche
- General Mills apologizes for ‘right to sue’ confusion, reverses policy
- Dealer wanted in U.S. for art fraud nabbed in Spain
- Easter morning delivery for space station
- Boxer Rubin ‘Hurricane’ Carter dies at 76
- Probe could complicate Rick Perry’s prospects
- Ukraine, Russia trade blame for eastern shootout
- Obamas head to church on Easter morning
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
Topic - Bill Burton
Supporters of President Obama refused Thursday to pull a TV ad suggesting that Republican Mitt Romney caused a woman to die from cancer, a commercial that is raising questions about suspected coordination between the Obama campaign and an advocacy group founded by a former White House staffer.
Presumptive Republican presidential nominee Mitt Romney's fundraising is going so well that people are literally trying to tuck checks into his pocket on the campaign trail.
When Mitt Romney's backers started a super PAC, it seemed they had hoped to hold their fire until the general election. But Newt Gingrich may have shaken both Romney and Obama strategists' assurance that the former Massachusetts governor will make it that far.
The White House says federally funded stem cell research should continue and is exploring how to respond to a judge's order halting it.
A White House spokesman said Monday that politics wasn't a factor in President Obama's remarks about building a mosque near the site of the Sept. 11, 2001, attacks in New York.
President Obama on Monday set out on a three-state tour of the stricken Gulf Coast, while the White House said BP appears willing to set up the kind of victims compensation fund Mr. Obama is demanding.
UIC spokesman Bill Burton says Tavares Humphries is charged with attempted murder, aggravated criminal sexual assault, aggravated kidnapping, residential burglary and battery of a police officer for Monday morning's attack.
He said didn't know exactly how many.