- ISIL creates all-female brigade to terrorize women into following Sharia law
- ISTOOK: Obama wants to be impeached
- Obama to Latin leaders: Help with border
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
President wants everyone but himself to pay more
Topic - Bill Burton
Supporters of President Obama refused Thursday to pull a TV ad suggesting that Republican Mitt Romney caused a woman to die from cancer, a commercial that is raising questions about suspected coordination between the Obama campaign and an advocacy group founded by a former White House staffer.
Presumptive Republican presidential nominee Mitt Romney's fundraising is going so well that people are literally trying to tuck checks into his pocket on the campaign trail.
When Mitt Romney's backers started a super PAC, it seemed they had hoped to hold their fire until the general election. But Newt Gingrich may have shaken both Romney and Obama strategists' assurance that the former Massachusetts governor will make it that far.
The White House says federally funded stem cell research should continue and is exploring how to respond to a judge's order halting it.
A White House spokesman said Monday that politics wasn't a factor in President Obama's remarks about building a mosque near the site of the Sept. 11, 2001, attacks in New York.
President Obama on Monday set out on a three-state tour of the stricken Gulf Coast, while the White House said BP appears willing to set up the kind of victims compensation fund Mr. Obama is demanding.
UIC spokesman Bill Burton says Tavares Humphries is charged with attempted murder, aggravated criminal sexual assault, aggravated kidnapping, residential burglary and battery of a police officer for Monday morning's attack.
He said didn't know exactly how many.