- Congressman: McAuliffe victory means gun control a winning message
- Clinton aide admits soliciting disgraced D.C. fundraiser; says actions were legal
- Joel Osteen church victimized in $600K theft
- Obama goes shopping at Gap as minimum-wage thanks
- N.J. woman charged after client dies from black-market butt injections
- CIA chief Brennan ‘determined’ to speak out more this year
- Reset? What reset? U.S.-Russia ties at worst since Cold War
- 9/11 terror recruiter released in Syrian prisoner swap
- D.C. elections board gives green light to marijuana legalization initiative
- Elephants can tell difference between human languages: study
An America drowning in red ink is the land of the free no more
Topic - Bmw
A driver facing criminal charges over a 24-minute lap around Manhattan told police he was a "car fanatic" who wanted to break unofficial records for circling the island, but he said that the viral video of the stunt was sped up, making it appear he was driving faster than he was, court documents released Tuesday show.
McIlroy started strong, avoided a big number with a brilliant bogey in the middle and took on the wind and water on the 16th hole for one final birdie Saturday that gave him a 1-under 69 and a two-shot lead over Russell Henley at PGA National.
Rory McIlroy is 18 holes away from his first PGA Tour victory in 18 months, a chance to show the world he is back on his game.
A man who stopped to help a wreck victim in metro Atlanta ended up getting his vehicle stolen at gunpoint.
Adam Scott went surfing on the Big Island. He got caught up on the news. He tried to find something to do that would keep him from turning into the ultimate couch potato. And after a month of that, he headed back to the gym and dusted off his golf clubs.
The PGA Tour season began five months ago. The new year is two months old. And yet there's something about the Honda Classic that makes Tiger Woods and a collection of stars feel as though it's all about to get underway.
Fresno police say a teenager was fatally shot by an officer after the suspect fled a car during a traffic stop.
An hour after his last race at the Sochi Olympics, U.S. bobsled driver Steven Holcomb stood near the finish line of the sliding track and started to take a look over the snow-capped mountains.
State police say an 18-year-old Osterville man was killed while racing a vehicle with another youth.
Almost every reporter asks him if he's going to run for president again in 2016. Mitt Romney's answer is emphatic and clear: No. Sometimes it's no, no, no, no, no!
Gov. Nikki Haley constantly stresses her efforts to bring jobs to South Carolina.
Elana Meyers and Jamie Greubel have weddings to plan. Lauryn Williams has a life to start. Aja Evans is ready to make a run at the Rio de Janeiro Games.
The Americans lead Canada's Kaillie Humphries and Heather Moyse by 0.23 seconds heading into Wednesday's two runs. Americans Jamie Greubel and Aja Evans are third, 0.56 seconds back.
Long Island authorities say they've arrested four people on drug charges, including a man who sold cocaine out of his BMW.
The crash didn't break them, it bonded them.