- Hank Aaron steps to fundraising plate for Democrat Michelle Nunn
- ISIL terrorists blow up burial site of Jonah, vow more of same
- Impeach Obama, say 35 percent in new poll
- Taliban yank 14 Shiites off bus, bind and shoot them on Afghan road
- Obama takes aim at ‘corporate deserters’
- Dick’s Sporting Goods lays off 478 PGA golf pros
- Senators: Cease-fire must allow Israel to defend against rockets, tunnels
- Sierra Leone doctor fighting Ebola catches disease
- Iraq welcomes Russian fighter jets, helicopter gunships into ISIL fight
- John McCain laments: Obama’s ‘self-pity … is really kind of sad’
Second- and third-stringers eye 2016 if front-runner stumbles
Topic - Bmw
The 2014 Chevrolet Impala was the only non-luxury car to earn the highest safety rating in new tests of high-tech crash prevention systems.
Pablo Larrazabal at Wentworth and Brendon Todd at Colonial played well enough to move into the top 60 in the world ranking this week and avoided having to qualify for the U.S. Open. That could go a long way. The first step toward winning the U.S. Open is securing a tee time.
Ireland's Shane Lowry topped the list of U.S. Open qualifiers a day after missing out by a shot in qualifying automatically for next month's championship.
Elliot Rodger pounded on the sorority house front door while, inside, the young women he yearned to slaughter were preparing for another Friday night.
Adam Scott made a 7-foot birdie putt on the third hole of a playoff Sunday to end his first week as the world's No. 1 player with a victory at Colonial.
A drive-by shooter went on a rampage near a Santa Barbara university campus that left seven people dead, including the attacker, and seven others wounded, authorities said Saturday.
Rory McIlroy says he hasn't turned on his phone and doesn't have his laptop as he copes with his breakup from Caroline Wozniacki.
Sweden's Henrik Stenson heads into this week's BMW PGA Championship knowing that a few good rounds could take him all the way to the world No. 1 spot.
Prosecutors have filed a vehicular homicide charge against the Everett, Washington, father of a 7-year-old boy killed in a 2012 crash.
All Times EDT
The USGA has tweaked the criteria for U.S. Open exemptions over the years without giving up two important objectives. It wants the most deserving players to be at the U.S. Open, and it wants to remain the most democratic of all majors.
BMW's 4 Series is a fine update that's all about luxury, whether it’s the sporty coupe or convertible option you choose to drive home.
The parents of a Central California girl who died of heat stroke last year while trapped in the family car have sued the car maker BMW as well as their daughter's school district.
Germany's luxury carmaker BMW predicted Wednesday that underlying earnings this year will easily outstrip last year's.
A man who stopped to help a wreck victim in metro Atlanta ended up getting his vehicle stolen at gunpoint.