- N.Y. prosecutors: Russian diplomats bilked $1.5 million from Medicaid
- Happy Meal: Couple goes to McDonald’s, leaves with bag packed with cash
- Boehner: It took me 3 to 4 hours to sign up for Obamacare
- Oh my God! Costco lists Bible as fiction, Ron Burgundy memoir as gospel
- Sarah Palin responds to Martin Bashir’s resignation, praises media
- Obama to send 2 Gitmo terror suspects back to Algeria
- Paul Walker secretly bought $9K wedding ring for Iraq vet
- Mystery sign poster hits Washington state town: ‘It’s OK to say Merry Christmas’
- Pope Francis forms commission to advise on sex abuse
- Anthony Weiner on radio? Cumulus says, ‘Never, ever’
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - Bobby Dodd Stadium
Bobby Dodd Stadium at Historic Grant Field is the football stadium located at the corner of North Avenue at Techwood Drive on the campus of Georgia Institute of Technology in Atlanta, Georgia. It has been home to the Yellow Jackets football team, often referred to as the "Ramblin' Wreck," in rudimentary form since 1905 and as a complete stadium since 1913. The team participates in the Division I Football Bowl Subdivision as a member of the Atlantic Coast Conference. It is also the oldest and winningest stadium in the FBS. - Source: Wikipedia
No. 10 Virginia Tech took a significant step toward winning the ACC's Coastal Division title with a 37-26 win over No. 20 Georgia Tech on Thursday night at Bobby Dodd Stadium.
Maryland lost both a game and one of its best offensive linemen in its first road trip of the season.
Weary defensive players arrived at Maryland's team house Sunday to receive a first look at perhaps the trickiest test of the year.
Previewing Week 6 in DC-area college football.