- U.S. employers add 209K jobs; rate rises to 6.2%
- Dave Brat wishes Eric Cantor well, says he’s ready to take over on Nov. 5
- Ugandan court invalidates controversial anti-gay law
- Al Sharpton to NYC Mayor Bill de Blasio: ‘I’ll be your worst enemy’
- South Africa to prosecute after giraffe killed during truck transport
- GOP tsunami coming as even Dem-leaning voters bolt: poll
- London mayor flies Palestinian flag at town hall to support Gaza
- U.N. condemns Israel, U.S. for not sharing Iron Dome with Hamas
- Eric Cantor says he’ll resign on Aug. 18
- Ted Nugent slams ‘lying freaks’ at liberal media: I’m ‘doing God’s work’
Both parties recognize the Democrats' scam
Topic - Bosnia And Herzegovina
There are a bunch of possibilities for Group E, but in all likelihood France will be joined by Ecuador or Switzerland.
During a recent conference in Bosnia discussing interreligious violence, Cardinal Vinko Puljic said Catholics face great persecution due to a lack of ethnic equality.
Lionel Messi goes back into the spotlight on Saturday as Argentina face Iran in a game that could secure them a pass to the next round.
A Catholic school founded in Sarajevo, Bosnia during the country’s recent war has made it their goal to teach children to embrace ethnic differences, without letting them hinder interpersonal relations.
International leaders within the Catholic Church have gathered in Sarajevo, Bosnia to discuss the consequences of the First World War, particularly its effect on terrorism and religious violence.
Argentina look to avoid the same disastrous start another favorite, Uruguay, suffered on Saturday.
Messi lifted Argentina in the 65th minute, moving in from the right and striking a low left-footed shot off the inside of the post behind Bosnian keeper Asmir Begovic. It was Messi's second World Cup goal, adding to one he scored eight years ago in Germany.
Bosnia coach Safet Susic has a simple but stubborn logic that has followed him throughout his football career: Attack is the best defense.
Barring a major upset at the World Cup, Argentina will finish at the top of Group F and let the other three teams compete for second place.
With an attack-minded coach and a world-class striker leading the way, Bosnia is looking to score plenty of goals at the World Cup.
From the ashes of civil war to glory on the football field, Bosnia will be making its first World Cup appearance in Brazil.
England survived defensive lapses to overcome Peru 3-0 on Friday in its final game at Wembley Stadium before the World Cup.
Amid the "inconceivable amount of devastation" caused by floods in Bosnia-Herzegovina, people are crossing ethnic and religious lines to help those affected.
The U.S. State Department announced Sunday they will send a team of civilian explosive experts to Serbia and Bosnia and Herzegovina to assist in disarming thousands of landmines now threatening the local population.
Catastrophic flooding in Southeast Europe prompted Mediha Cehic to start a food drive at her Dormont market.