- Fla. man charged with killing 16-month-old son to play Xbox undisturbed
- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
- ISTOOK: IRS “wants to throw us in jail,” says tea party leader
- Easter woes: Chocolate costs soar, becoming ‘unaffordable’ luxury
- Michaels craft chain confirms hackers hit 3M customers
- Special Forces’ suicide rates hit record levels — casualties of ‘hard combat’
- Many Americans would quickly face financial hardship after losing job, poll shows
Topic - Boston Bruins
Growing up in Toronto's Mimico neighborhood, Brendan and Reilly Smith never played organized hockey together. Just everything else.
The Boston Bruins won the Presidents' Trophy by leading the NHL with 117 points.
For Boston Bruins center Patrice Bergeron, the 2014 Olympics were about more than winning a second gold medal with Canada.
The Boston Bruins had the NHL's best record, allowed the second fewest goals and scored the third most.
Martin Brodeur made 16 saves in what might have been his last start in a 20-year career with the Devils, and New Jersey beat Boston 3-2 on Sunday as the Bruins rested many of their stars in preparation for the playoffs.
Cheering fans stood and waved gold and black towels as the Boston Bruins claimed the Presidents' Trophy for the NHL's best regular-season record.
Michael Hutchinson's first NHL victory was a little extra special.
The Minnesota Wild found out during the second intermission their spot in the playoffs was secure.
The Rhode Island Senate has approved legislation that would create a special Boston Bruins license plate.
The Boston Bruins own the NHL's best home record.
Nazem Kadri gave the Toronto Maple Leafs a win they badly needed - and that still may not have helped them much as they try to make the playoffs.
Jarome Iginla returned to the Boston Bruins lineup on Thursday, a night after he missed a game in Detroit due to injury.
The NHL-leading Boston Bruins followed their game plan of keeping Gustav Nyquist in front of them for more than two periods.
With less than two weeks remaining in the regular season, the Boston Bruins and Pittsburgh Penguins remain the only two teams in the Eastern Conference to have officially punched their tickets to the Stanley Cup Playoffs.
There is no secret to Boston's road success. The Bruins play their system and play it well no matter where they play.