- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
Topic - Bureau Of Land Management
The Bureau of Land Management has given final approval for a uranium mine in Fremont County.
Bureau of Land Management crews with assist from the Arizona Department of Transportation are clearing brush and trees along portions of Interstate 8 east of Gila Bend in an effort to combat smuggling.
The Bureau of Land Management's latest oil and gas lease sale has netted more than $31 million.
Nevada politicians are speaking out against last-minute changes in a congressional bill to create a Tule Springs Fossil Beds National Monument in Las Vegas.
The Bureau of Land Management has closed about 54,000 acres northeast of Mountain Home in southern Idaho to all entry until April 30 in an effort to rehabilitate areas scorched by two wildfires.
Leasing for natural gas in Colorado is a largely private affair, though it is less so in the northwest corner of the state, according to the Bureau of Land Management.
The Bureau of Land Management is creating its full-time position dedicated to the annual Burning Man event in northern Nevada's Black Rock Desert.
A 20-year-old Los Angeles man who was shot dead by Bureau of Land Management rangers on a highway outside Las Vegas made threats to kill and tried to grab a rifle from a Nevada Highway Patrol vehicle, federal officials said Thursday.
The Bureau of Land Management is looking for volunteers to help with an annual inventory of raptor nests in northeastern and central Utah this spring.
Dramatic witness videotape shows federal land management rangers and a Nevada Highway Patrol trooper scuffled with a 20-year-old man before he was shot dead during a confrontation on a road outside Las Vegas.
Authorities say a man is dead in an officer-involved shooting near Red Rock Canyon.
A Texas businessman has proposed a land exchange with the state that, if approved, would give the Montana Department of Natural Resources and Conservation a 14,400-acre wheat farm and cattle ranch southeast of Winifred - a first-of-its-kind exchange in state history.
A $5,000 reward is being offered for information leading to the arrest and conviction of those responsible for fatally shooting two wild burros northwest of Phoenix.
The U.S. Bureau of Land Management is seeking people's thoughts and ideas for a proposed eco-sanctuary north of Lander that would take in as many as 250 wild horses.
A conservation group has filed a lawsuit seeking documents concerning Attorney General Tim Fox's joining other states in protesting Bureau of Land Management plans to regulate hydraulic fracturing on federal land.