- Obama military downsizing leaves U.S. too weak to counter global threats, panel finds
- Sen. Tom Coburn vows to slow down budget-busting bills ahead of recess
- Obama fantasizes about more executive power, signs new order on federal contractors
- Clintons call Klein, Halper, Kessler ‘a Hat Trick of despicable actors’: report
- Boehner accuses Obama of ‘legacy of lawlessness’
- Pro-marijuana group claims responsibility for Brooklyn Bridge flag swap
- Young adults shun Obamacare mostly due to cost: survey
- Stabbing attack on transgender girl, 15, was ‘bias motivated,’ police say
- LGBT adults still lean overwhelmingly toward Democratic Party
- Lawmakers rattled by Syria genocide horrors, call on Obama to act
Both parties recognize the Democrats' scam
Topic - Cambodia
A Cambodian woman internationally recognized for her work against sexual slavery has resigned from the foundation she helped create following reports that she distorted parts of her own history.
The Norton Simon Museum has agreed to return a 10th century statue that may have been looted from a Cambodian temple during that country's genocidal civil war in the 1970s.
Christie's auction house is voluntarily paying to return an ancient statue looted in the 1970s from a temple in Cambodia.
A ceremony was held in Cambodia on Wednesday to repatriate what are believed to be the remains of three American servicemen who went missing in action more than 40 years ago during the Vietnam War.
The office of Cambodia's most celebrated filmmaker is filled with books on the Khmer Rouge. On his desk, on the walls, in the filing cabinets and in every corner of Rithy Panh's dimly lit office are memories of his country's greatest tragedy.
PHNOM PENH, Cambodia (AP) — The head of Cambodia's opposition party vowed Sunday not to give up anti-government protests despite violent police crackdowns and threats of legal action against him and his colleagues.
PHNOM PENH, Cambodia (AP) — At least four people were killed Friday when police outside Cambodia's capital opened fire to break up a protest by striking garment workers demanding a doubling of the minimum wage, police and human rights workers said.
Giap could never defeat U.S. militarily, but managed to panic Congress into surrender ... and betrayal
A 20-month-old boy has become Cambodia's seventh bird flu fatality this year, as authorities warn the virus remains a serious health threat, especially to children.
Soccer betting is illegal in Cambodia, but visitors to this seedy frontier town wouldn't know it.
A 3-year-old Cambodian girl has become the sixth person to die from bird flu in the country this year.
A 5-year-old Cambodian girl has become the country's fifth bird flu fatality this year.
Cambodia on Friday reported three new human cases of bird flu, two of them fatal, in the first three weeks of this year. That's as many cases as the Southeast Asian country reported in all of 2012.
Four workers are missing and presumed to have drowned after the partial collapse of a dam under construction in western Cambodia, officials said Sunday.
President Obama arrived in Cambodia on Monday having just won four more years in office, but that is nothing compared with his host, Hun Sen.