- ‘I Am Alive’ app gains popularity in terror-ravaged Lebanon
- Gun giveaways gain popularity among Republican candidates
- S.C. hospital worker slapped with $525 federal fine for refilling $0.89 soda
- Teen from ‘Jihad Jane’ plot becomes youngest ever to serve time on U.S. terror charges
- Iranian woman forgives son’s killer at the gallows
- Nebraska principal sorry for ‘don’t tattle’ flier
- Illinois readies to spend $100M for Obama museum in Chicago
- John Edwards back in court — this time as a lawyer for Va. boy’s malpractice case
- Covered California reports more than 200K in overtime Obamacare sign-ups
- Thanks, Chuck: Hagel says U.S. sending Ukraine sleeping mats, helmets
By Tammy Bruce
Team Obama's bizarre behavior helps Gitmo terrorists foil justice
Topic - Carrie Severino
Conservative groups are looking to make the Capitol Hill battle over President Obama's judicial nominees an issue in Senate elections in 2014 by arguing that red-state Democrats are "rubber-stamping" liberal judges.
Ms. Severino said that JCN might run ads targeting Sens. Mark Begich in Alaska and Kay R. Hagan in North Carolina, over judicial nominations.
Ms. Severino said the judicial votes will undercut those Democrats who cast themselves as moderate "blue dog" Democrats, but then vote in lockstep with the left wing of their party when it comes to judicial nominees.