- ‘I Am Alive’ app gains popularity in terror-ravaged Lebanon
- Gun giveaways gain popularity among Republican candidates
- S.C. hospital worker slapped with $525 federal fine for refilling $0.89 soda
- Teen from ‘Jihad Jane’ plot becomes youngest ever to serve time on U.S. terror charges
- Iranian woman forgives son’s killer at the gallows
- Nebraska principal sorry for ‘don’t tattle’ flier
- Illinois readies to spend $100M for Obama museum in Chicago
- John Edwards back in court — this time as a lawyer for Va. boy’s malpractice case
- Covered California reports more than 200K in overtime Obamacare sign-ups
- Thanks, Chuck: Hagel says U.S. sending Ukraine sleeping mats, helmets
By Tammy Bruce
Team Obama's bizarre behavior helps Gitmo terrorists foil justice
Topic - Chile
Pope Francis voiced his spiritual closeness to all those affected by the fire in Valparaíso, Chile, that so far has left 12 dead and has destroyed some 2,000 homes.
Jorge Sampaoli has steered Chile to the World Cup and achieved the seemingly impossible: making former coach Marcelo Bielsa's name recede in the collective public memory.
Spain's bid to repeat as champion has the unenviable task of beginning in a World Cup group with the Netherlands, Chile and Australia.
Even with a strong team at this year's World Cup, Chile will be facing some huge challenges.
Chile has assembled the best lineup it has ever taken to the World Cup, and has been placed in one of the toughest groups.
Pope Francis sent a letter to Cardinal Ricardo Ezzati of Santiago, Chile, after the country was hit by an 8.2 magnitude earthquake on April 1, which reportedly killed six people and caused significant damage.
Officials say there is no threat of tsunami to U.S. coastal states in the Pacific from a magnitude-7.8 aftershock that struck off Chile.
A powerful magnitude-8.2 earthquake struck off Chile's northern coast Tuesday night, causing landslides and setting off a small tsunami that forced an evacuation of coastal areas.
The Pacific Tsunami Warning Center says current data indicates Hawaii doesn't face a big threat from tsunami generated by a large earthquake that struck off the coast of Chile.
Cardinal Ricardo Ezzati Andrello, who is a Salesian and the Archbishop of Santiago de Chile, was elevated to the college of cardinals by Pope Francis in a Feb. 22 consistory, at the age of 72.
Mario Goetze scored but Germany failed to impress in a 1-0 win over a Chile side that deserved more from the friendly international on Wednesday.
Scientists investigating a graveyard of marine mammal fossils near Chile's northern coast say toxins generated by algae blooms most likely poisoned the animals millions of years ago.
Latin American countries made their debut in the winter edition of the Olympics at the 1928 Games in St. Moritz, where Argentina finished fourth in the five-man bobsled.
Top-seeded Fabio Fognini of Italy defeated fifth-seeded Jeremy Chardy of France 6-4, 3-6, 6-2 on Friday to reach the semifinals of the Royal Guard Open clay-court tournament in Chile.
A friendly Super Bowl bet between the mayors of Seattle and Denver is causing a stir in New Mexico.