- Deportations come mostly from border, DHS chief says
- NATO sends surveillance planes to watch Ukraine
- Climate change not a top concern of Americans, poll shows
- GM faces federal investigation for slow recall that led to 13 deaths
- Iran president reaches out to Oman on friendship tour
- FAA’s pre-Malaysia flight warning: 777s have cracking, corrosion issues
- Facebook HQ locked down; employees searched as police field threat
- Glenn Ford free, after serving 30 years for murder he didn’t commit
- Congressman: McAuliffe victory means gun control a winning message
- Clinton aide admits soliciting disgraced D.C. fundraiser; says actions were legal
An America drowning in red ink is the land of the free no more
Topic - Clinton
Four suburban Detroit communities are considering a $200,000 study to determine if their fire departments should consolidate.
The federal government has filed a complaint seeking to bar a Jackson-area tax preparer from preparing federal tax returns for others.
The Academy Awards are the Left Coast's great cultural event of the year, more important to the stars than a Hillary Clinton fundraiser.
A man charged with robbing and killing two sisters of an Iowa state lawmaker turned himself in to police on Wednesday after professing his innocence on Facebook and claiming he had been framed.
Officials in Hinds County say a 77-year-old man died Sunday morning after being kicked by his horse.
The Storm Prediction Center says portions of southwestern Oklahoma and western north Texas could have thunderstorms with sleet through mid-afternoon.
Three people are dead after a three-car crash in western Missouri just north of Clinton in Henry County.
California Gov. Jerry Brown said he is not sure legalizing marijuana is a good idea in his state because the country could lose its competitive edge if too many people are getting stoned.
Four large medical centers in Iowa's Mercy Health Network have formed a new regional governing board.
A winter snow storm blanketed Montana on Friday, bringing blizzard warnings, bitter wind chill temperatures and heavy snow that led to cancelled classes and postponed basketball games.
Defense Secretary Chuck Hagel's about-face — from hawkish war veteran senator to Pentagon budget cutter and liberal comrade — came full circle this week as he announced plans to make a shrinking armed forces even smaller.
Sheriff's officials in Mobile County, Ala. say three New York men on their way to New Orleans with a cache of illegal drugs have been booked into the county jail.
Seven years ago, Megan Hunter dipped her finger in peanut butter and let her 7-month-old son lick a little of it off.
Gov. Mary Fallin has announced appointments to various state boards and commissions.
A daily look at late-breaking news, coming events and stories that will be talked about in Pennsylvania on Friday:
Marriage as a solution for poverty has been pitched since the 1990s, when Clinton welfare changes gave federal funds to state marriage promotion programs.
"She's got more experience, both domestic and international," he said. "I mean, it's her nomination if she wants it, as far as I'm concerned."