- Unbeliebable: White House turns Bieber petition response into immigration screed
- Obama signs law denying Iran ambassador’s visa, but says law is ‘advisory’
- Mich. judge to laughing convicted killer: ‘I hope you die in prison’
- Man charged in Kansas City-area highway shootings
- Keystone XL pipeline still on hold after State Dept. decision
- Fla. man charged with killing 16-month-old son to play Xbox undisturbed
- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
Topic - Courthouse News Service
Courthouse News Service is a news wire that law firms subscribe to. The company is based in Pasadena, California and has reporters in almost every major market in the country. - Source: Wikipedia
A Nevada family's lawsuit against police claims they stormed one man's home to use it for a lookout site for a criminal investigation of a nearby residence, shot the owner and owner's dog with pepperball rounds, and committed a slew of other Third Amendment offenses.