- Student protester shot, killed amid Venezuela unrest
- ‘Between Two Ferns’ director rushes to Obama’s defense, blasts O’Reilly
- Marine springs into action, runs down and tackles alleged Boston purse snatcher
- Education Department botching loan-amnesty program: GAO review
- Snowden: NSA uses fake Facebook to hack into users’ computers
- Tearin’ up my tweet: ‘N Sync’s Lance Bass promotes wrong Obamacare website
- Oil rig worker says he saw missing plane go down: report
- Pentagon: U.S. F-16 fighter jets to train with Poland near Ukraine
- Jerry Sandusky’s wife: Victims manipulated over money
- Ben Carson: America’s now ‘very much like Nazi Germany’
By Emily Miller
Obama is losing the debate on gun ownership, concealed-carry permits
Topic - C.T. Wilson
A District Heights police officer who shot a handcuffed man in the back as he fled from the officer's custody was indicted Thursday on attempted murder in connection with the shooting, Prince George's County prosecutors said.
"We're still gathering the facts," Mr. Wilson said. "I have confidence in the justice system."
Sgt. Riley's attorney, C.T. Wilson, said Thursday that he was limited in what he could say about the case.