- Donald Rumsfeld has ‘no idea’ if he paid taxes correctly
- Bradley Manning named honorary grand marshal of San Francisco Pride parade
- Look out PayPal: Facebook working toward mobile payments system
- U.S. rebukes Iran’s U.N. envoy pick over 1979 embassy attack
- Stoned mom avoids jail after driving 12 miles with baby on roof
- More than 100 ‘inappropriate’ encounters between NYC school staffers, students since 2009: report
- Joe Biden to Boston bombing survivors: ‘America will never, ever stand down’
- FBI failed to throughly vet Boston bombing suspect after Russian lead, report finds
- Atlanta Braves flooded with Hank Aaron hate mail: He’s a ‘scumbag’
- University: Help, our campus is too white
By returning to goodness, the nation can achieve greatness once again
Topic - Czech Republic
Lukas Rosol and Jiri Vesely won their reverse singles on Sunday as the Czech Republic completed a 5-0 sweep of Japan in the Davis Cup quarterfinals.
The Obama administration is failing to seize on a rare strategic chance, presented by Russia's increasingly aggressive military posturing around Ukraine, to expand the U.S. missile defense footprint in Eastern Europe.
A 19th-century synagogue textile stolen by the Nazis has returned to the Czech Republic after being discovered in the United States last year, officials said Wednesday.
The United States will take on the Czech Republic on Sept. 3 in Prague in its first match after the World Cup.
The team event at the ski flying world championships has been canceled due to high winds.
Johannes Thingnes Boe of Norway earned his second straight biathlon World Cup victory by winning Saturday's 10-kilometer sprint race, while American Lowell Bailey earned his first career podium finish by coming third.
The U.S. women's national team will face a pair of newcomers and China in the opening round of the basketball world championship in Turkey this fall.
New Czech Republic coach Pavel Vrba has chosen no new players for his first match, a home friendly against Norway next week.
While he thoroughly enjoyed the Olympics in Sochi, Jaromir Jagr of the New Jersey Devils and the Czech Republic left the Winter Games without a medal.
On Friday, the U.S. will play Canada — a rematch of the 2010 gold-medal game — for a shot to become an Olympic champion.
The United States' hockey team is getting exactly what it wanted. Another shot at Canada.
Dustin Brown banged in a go-ahead goal late in the first period and the United States went on to dominate the Czech Republic 5-2 Wednesday.
Martina Sablikova of Czech Republic wins Olympic gold in women's 5,000-meter speedskating.
Click here to watch a live stream of John Carlson and Team USA as they take on the Czech Republic in the Olympic men's hockey quarterfinals.
Watch live as Martin Erat and the Czech Republic battle Slovakia to see who qualifies to take on the United States.