- State Department: ‘No American is proud’ of certain CIA tactics
- Drug-filled drone crash outside S.C. prison sends police on alert
- GOP to Obama: Take your ‘golf cap off’ and get down to coal country
- Hamas cleric tells Jews: ‘We will exterminate you’
- San Diego Costco, Target shoppers shocked by plane crash in parking lot
- George W. Bush penning biography of father
- Israel vows to destroy Hamas tunnels
- Spain evacuates staff from embassy in Libya
- Peace Corps evacuates over Ebola fears; 2 volunteers isolated
- House overwhelmingly approves $16 billion cash infusion for VA overhaul
By Ted Cruz
Israel saves its enemies; Hamas endangers its friends
Topic - Czech Republic
The Capitals completed a busy day by signing their top two picks of the 2014 NHL draft to three-year deals.
Czech Jews are outraged after American actor Mel Gibson was awarded with a lifetime achievement award at the state-sponsored International Film Festival in Karlovy Vary.
Here's a roundup of the six players taken by the Capitals in this weekend's NHL draft.
The Capitals have used their first pick on a player from a Swedish League in six of the last eight years.
The Czech Republic's defense minister says he wants his country's defense budget to return to growth amid fighting in Ukraine.
Joel Ward scored two power-play goals and had an assist to lift Canada to a 3-2 victory over Norway to clinch first place in its group at the ice hockey world championship on Tuesday.
The Austrian football federation says David Alaba has been ruled out for four weeks with a stomach muscle injury and will miss the national team's upcoming friendlies against Iceland and the Czech Republic.
The Arkansas Economic Development Commission is making a summer trip to the Czech Republic to recruit more firearms-focused businesses to operate in the state.
Russia secured a quarterfinals berth at the ice hockey world championship with a 4-1 win over Latvia on Saturday to remain unbeaten.
Lukas Rosol and Jiri Vesely won their reverse singles on Sunday as the Czech Republic completed a 5-0 sweep of Japan in the Davis Cup quarterfinals.
The Obama administration is failing to seize on a rare strategic chance, presented by Russia's increasingly aggressive military posturing around Ukraine, to expand the U.S. missile defense footprint in Eastern Europe.
A 19th-century synagogue textile stolen by the Nazis has returned to the Czech Republic after being discovered in the United States last year, officials said Wednesday.
The United States will take on the Czech Republic on Sept. 3 in Prague in its first match after the World Cup.
The team event at the ski flying world championships has been canceled due to high winds.
Johannes Thingnes Boe of Norway earned his second straight biathlon World Cup victory by winning Saturday's 10-kilometer sprint race, while American Lowell Bailey earned his first career podium finish by coming third.