- Mich. judge to laughing convicted killer: ‘I hope you die in prison’
- Man charged in Kansas City-area highway shootings
- Keystone XL pipeline still on hold after State Dept. decision
- Fla. man charged with killing 16-month-old son to play Xbox undisturbed
- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
- ISTOOK: IRS “wants to throw us in jail,” says tea party leader
- Easter woes: Chocolate costs soar, becoming ‘unaffordable’ luxury
Topic - Dannel Malloy
Kentucky Gov. Steve Beshear and Connecticut Gov. Dannel Malloy are wagering local delicacies on their home teams in the NCAA Championship men's basketball game.
The General Assembly's tax-writing committee is expected to vote on its response to Gov. Dannel Malloy's revenue proposals for the new fiscal year, including a tax rebate.
A task force created by Connecticut Gov. Dannel Malloy to review the rollout of new so-called Common Core education standards is meeting for the first time.
Gov. Dannel Malloy says he has signed an executive order creating a program that will use $10.8 million federal funding to bring down energy costs for Connecticut residents living in multifamily homes.
Gov. Dannel Malloy is set to attend the annual Latino Expo, an event in Hartford intended to benefit Hispanic families, businesses and their owners.
The nation's governors emerged from a meeting with President Barack Obama on Monday claiming harmony, only to immediately break into an on-camera partisan feud in front of the West Wing.
Connecticut Gov. Dannel Malloy is set to meet privately with the new president of Metro-North Railroad.
Businesses and residents hit by a recent fire that ripped through a downtown Shelton apartment building are getting some financial help.
Connecticut Gov. Dannel Malloy has unveiled state budget proposals he says are intended to fix mental health issues that were not addressed in initiatives launched after a gunman opened fire at Sandy Hook Elementary school in December 2012, killing 20 first-graders and six educators.
Gov. Dannel Malloy is updating state Comptroller Kevin Lembo on Connecticut's latest revenue and expenditure figures, including a projected state budget surplus that is nearing $500 million.
Connecticut Gov. Dannel Malloy has said the parade is set for 4 p.m. and will begin and end at the state Capitol.
If the Wildcats win, Malloy said he would send wine from the Jones Family Farms in Shelton, Conn., beer from Two Roads Brewing Company in Stratford, Conn., and Munson's chocolates.