- Obama takes aim at ‘corporate deserters’
- Dick’s Sporting Goods lays off 478 PGA golf pros
- Senators: Cease-fire must allow Israel to defend against rockets, tunnels
- Sierra Leone doctor fighting Ebola catches disease
- Iraq welcomes Russian fighter jets, helicopter gunships into ISIL fight
- John McCain laments: Obama’s ‘self-pity … is really kind of sad’
- GOP offer to fix VA gives $10 billion in emergency funds
- Paul Ryan offers to repair U.S. economic safety net with a single grant stream
- Kim Jong-un builds bond with Putin: $250M Russia-backed addition to key port opens
- Pope Francis meets Meriam Ibrahim, a Sudanese woman sentenced to death
By Michael Widlanski
Leveling the battlefield to aid terrorists enables evil to fight on
Topic - Dannel Malloy
A Connecticut state representative is praising Gov. Dannel Malloy for vetoing a bill that would have opened Connecticut waters to the multimillion-dollar eel industry.
A task force established by Connecticut Gov. Dannel Malloy to review the rollout of Common Core education standards is meeting.
Kentucky Gov. Steve Beshear and Connecticut Gov. Dannel Malloy are wagering local delicacies on their home teams in the NCAA Championship men's basketball game.
The General Assembly's tax-writing committee is expected to vote on its response to Gov. Dannel Malloy's revenue proposals for the new fiscal year, including a tax rebate.
A task force created by Connecticut Gov. Dannel Malloy to review the rollout of new so-called Common Core education standards is meeting for the first time.
Gov. Dannel Malloy is set to attend the annual Latino Expo, an event in Hartford intended to benefit Hispanic families, businesses and their owners.
Gov. Dannel Malloy says he has signed an executive order creating a program that will use $10.8 million federal funding to bring down energy costs for Connecticut residents living in multifamily homes.
The nation's governors emerged from a meeting with President Barack Obama on Monday claiming harmony, only to immediately break into an on-camera partisan feud in front of the West Wing.
Connecticut Gov. Dannel Malloy is set to meet privately with the new president of Metro-North Railroad.
Connecticut Gov. Dannel Malloy has unveiled state budget proposals he says are intended to fix mental health issues that were not addressed in initiatives launched after a gunman opened fire at Sandy Hook Elementary school in December 2012, killing 20 first-graders and six educators.
Businesses and residents hit by a recent fire that ripped through a downtown Shelton apartment building are getting some financial help.
Gov. Dannel Malloy is updating state Comptroller Kevin Lembo on Connecticut's latest revenue and expenditure figures, including a projected state budget surplus that is nearing $500 million.
"Out of 1,151 public schools across the state, 18 are charters,"
This growth is hardly unmanageable, Malloy argues.