- Men’s Wearhouse to buy Jos A Bank for $1.8B
- Boston bomb squad destroys unattended pressure cooker: report
- Colorado rakes in $2 million from January’s marijuana sales
- House Democrats trying to force unemployment insurance vote
- Sen. Claire McCaskill to tackle sex assault at college next
- Judge’s order preserves NSA surveillance records
- Refurbished Pollock masterpiece goes on display
- Mad dash for Nome: Dallas Seavey wins his second Iditarod dog race
- ‘Burger King baby’ now seeks birth mom on Facebook
- Study: 2 percent of Americans have new hips, knees
By David Keene
Conference showed that the values Reagan cherished still endure
Topic - Dave Anderson
On Nov. 6, Montgomery County voters will decide whether the police chief or the head of the police union should determine public-safety policy.
Josh Hamilton had a feeling his mad dash home was a mistake.
Josh Hamilton was in the clubhouse with his Texas teammates, trying to stay hopeful a day after finding out he could miss two months with a broken arm.
Texas slugger Josh Hamilton is expected to miss six to eight weeks after breaking his upper right arm on a headfirst dive into home plate Tuesday, a daring dash the AL MVP later called "stupid."
Michael Young changes the music on the stereo in the Texas Rangers clubhouse, then takes the bat between practice swings and uses it like a guitar as he mimics the hard-rock riff.
Rookie Brian Matusz pitched eight innings, and the Baltimore Orioles used a four-run seventh to defeat Colby Lewis and the skidding Texas Rangers 4-0 on Thursday night.
"I thought he was going to knock the fence down in Brooklyn, he'd hit it so often," Anderson said.
The Montgomery County police chief of staff, Lt. Dave Anderson, says effects bargaining makes contract negotiations never-ending by giving unions a "second bite at the apple."