- Obama takes aim at ‘corporate deserters’
- Dick’s Sporting Goods lays off 478 PGA golf pros
- Senators: Cease-fire must allow Israel to defend against rockets, tunnels
- Sierra Leone doctor fighting Ebola catches disease
- Iraq welcomes Russian fighter jets, helicopter gunships into ISIL fight
- John McCain laments: Obama’s ‘self-pity … is really kind of sad’
- GOP offer to fix VA gives $10 billion in emergency funds
- Paul Ryan offers to repair U.S. economic safety net with a single grant stream
- Kim Jong-un builds bond with Putin: $250M Russia-backed addition to key port opens
- Pope Francis meets Meriam Ibrahim, a Sudanese woman sentenced to death
Second- and third-stringers eye 2016 if front-runner stumbles
Topic - David Johnson
Police in southwest Idaho have filed documents in federal court denying accusations in a lawsuit that they violated a family's rights in a raid on the wrong residence in Caldwell.
A bill intended to better equip Iowa schools to handle cases of bullying narrowly cleared the Senate in a straight party-line vote Tuesday after a debate about parental involvement and the most effective ways to protect children.
Republicans in the Iowa Senate want legislative leaders to revive a measure that would ban the remote distribution of abortion-inducing drugs.
Former Pittsburgh Steelers tight end David Johnson has signed a two-year contract with the San Diego Chargers.
Between 2007 and last fall, Pat Rice didn't take a single call from anyone interested in a major Downtown Boise hotel project.
Police have arrested the owner of a Selma barber shop after officers found a man shot to death inside the store.
Talk about a tense home life. A married couple in small-town Maine will fight each other for the same Waterville Ward 1 position.
The ranks of America's poor remain stuck at a record 15 percent, the Census Bureau reported Wednesday.
John Randolph served as an unyielding defender of America's revolutionary values for his entire life. Born on June 2, 1773, he grew up soaking in constitutional freedom's dawning days on a Virginia plantation.
When the Pittsburgh Steelers asked David Johnson to convert from tight end to fullback full-time in time for the 2012 season, the burly 270-pound Johnson's first thought was "I need to go on a diet."
Governor's aide to face assault charge
"He is a major drag on Nunn," said David Johnson, a Georgia-based GOP strategist. "That is the one thing going for all these Republican candidates, because you can tie the Democrats to Barack Obama ... and among white voters, Obama is lethal."
"He is a major drag on Nunn," said David Johnson, a Georgia-based GOP strategist. "That is the one thing going for all these Republican candidates, because you can tie the Democrats to Barack Obama and among white voters, Obama is lethal."