- ISIL creates all-female brigade to terrorize women into following Sharia law
- ISTOOK: Obama wants to be impeached
- Obama to Latin leaders: Help with border
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
President wants everyone but himself to pay more
Topic - David Paleologos
Mitt Romney is crushing the Republican field in New Hampshire in a new poll.
Former Massachusetts Gov. Mitt Romney and Sen. John McCain are considered "the most Republican of the candidates" in today's Florida Republican primary, a poll released yesterday found.
ONLINE EXCLUSIVE / 3:13 p.m. Former Vice President Al Gore is New York Sen. Hillary Rodham Clinton's worst nightmare in the nation"s first primary, a new poll shows.
"What better place to decide this presidential election than on the banks of Lake Erie?" asks David Paleologos, director of the political research center on the Boston campus, who notes that the Ohio bellwether has correctly predicted the last four presidential elections.
"All roads to 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue lead through Ohio," says David Paleologos, director of the Suffolk University Political Research Center. "Timing is everything. President Obama has banked an early lead, but Mitt Romney should even the score with his slight edge among likely voters who plan to cast ballots on Election Day."