- Running on empty: EPA slashes biofuel goals because of ethanol shortage
- ‘Gay Jeans’ that fade into rainbow-colored denim created
- Divided court strikes down big porn award
- Jimmy Carter: Don’t hurt Russian people with sanctions
- Oldest ex-MLB player dies in Cuba, 2 days shy of 103rd birthday
- ‘Top Gun’ for drones: Squadrons of carrier-based killers have Navy’s approval
- Bill Clinton to endorse Charlie Rangel for re-election
- Pfc. Bradley Manning is now Pfc. Chelsea Manning: Court says so
- Secret base U.S. special forces used to train Libyans now under terrorist control: report
- 9th suspect in N.C. kidnapping turns self in to FBI
By Andrew P. Napolitano
Obama's veil of secrecy is pierced
Topic - Deloitte
Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited (also branded as "Deloitte", , Deloitte has approximately 170,000 staff at work in more than 140 countries, delivering audit, tax, consulting, enterprise risk and financial advisory services through its member firms. - Source: Wikipedia
Minnesota has inked a contract with Deloitte to stabilize and manage its Obamacare exchange as it prepares for the second round of enrollment this fall, joining a growing list of states that have decided to turn to the consulting company in hopes of turning around its tech fortunes.
The chairman of the House budget-writing committee is looking to hire a national consultant to evaluate spending by South Carolina's public colleges and find savings that can reduce tuition.
Real Madrid and Barcelona are football's biggest moneymakers for the fifth straight year, while Manchester United lost its place among the top three biggest-earning clubs for the first time.
Real Madrid and Barcelona are soccer's biggest moneymakers for the fifth straight year, and Manchester United lost its place among the top three biggest-earning clubs for the first time.