- ‘I Am Alive’ app gains popularity in terror-ravaged Lebanon
- Gun giveaways gain popularity among Republican candidates
- S.C. hospital worker slapped with $525 federal fine for refilling $0.89 soda
- Teen from ‘Jihad Jane’ plot becomes youngest ever to serve time on U.S. terror charges
- Iranian woman forgives son’s killer at the gallows
- Nebraska principal sorry for ‘don’t tattle’ flier
- Illinois readies to spend $100M for Obama museum in Chicago
- John Edwards back in court — this time as a lawyer for Va. boy’s malpractice case
- Covered California reports more than 200K in overtime Obamacare sign-ups
- Thanks, Chuck: Hagel says U.S. sending Ukraine sleeping mats, helmets
By John R. Bolton
Reality calls for attaching Gaza to Egypt and the West Bank to Jordan
Topic - Dennis Kucinich
Former Rep. Dennis J. Kucinich was asked on Friday on Fox News to defend a tweet in which he suggested President Obama faces impeachment if he were to act unilaterally against Syria.
President Obama's election was a hopeful moment for civil rights advocates who thought he would usher in a golden era of government openness and respect for civil liberties, but some of the president's most enthusiastic supporters have expressed the harshest condemnation this week as revelations of multiple controversies involving intrusive government overreach have exploded onto the national stage.
Days before President Barack Obama's inauguration for a second term in office, Fox News Channel has signed Dennis Kucinich, one of his former opponents, to be a regular contributor.
The CEO of Whole Foods Market Inc. compared President Obama's health care law to "fascism" in a radio interview Wednesday, a turnabout from earlier comments in which he compared the signature reforms to socialism.
Veteran Democratic Rep. Marcy Kaptur defeated longtime Washington colleague Dennis Kucinich on Tuesday in a bruising Ohio showdown made necessary by a newly drawn congressional map.
In a bitter battle of liberal Democratic heavyweights, Ohio Rep. Marcy Kaptur prevailed over longtime friend and fellow incumbent Rep. Dennis Kucinich in Tuesday's primary in their newly drawn and combined congressional district.
Country music icon Willie Nelson has come to Ohio to sing out in support of an old friend, U.S. Rep. Dennis Kucinich (koo-SIH'-nich).
A man with a bomb strapped to his chest has taken staffers in Sen. Hillary Clinton's New Hampshire campaign office hostage, a federal government official has confirmed. Mrs. Clinton was in not in the Rochester area but in Washington, D.C., when the incident occurred around 1 p.m., the official said. "Right now it is a state and local police effort," the official said. However, federal bomb experts could be called to the scene.
"I think he made the right decision and it had to be a difficult one for him to make," Mr. Kucinich said during a call-in show on C-SPAN.
He said the distraction of the long House Ethics Committee probe into Mr. Rangel was not just difficult for House Democrats to deal with, but for the "House as a whole as an institution."