- Just-forged Israel-Hamas 3-day cease-fire ends in rocket fire
- Obama military downsizing leaves U.S. too weak to counter global threats, panel finds
- Sen. Tom Coburn vows to slow down budget-busting bills ahead of recess
- Obama fantasizes about more executive power, signs new order on federal contractors
- Clintons call Klein, Halper, Kessler ‘a Hat Trick of despicable actors’: report
- Boehner accuses Obama of ‘legacy of lawlessness’
- Pro-marijuana group claims responsibility for Brooklyn Bridge flag swap
- Young adults shun Obamacare mostly due to cost: survey
- Stabbing attack on transgender girl, 15, was ‘bias motivated,’ police say
- LGBT adults still lean overwhelmingly toward Democratic Party
Both parties recognize the Democrats' scam
Topic - Diana West
Diana West's splendid new book, "American Betrayal: The Secret Assault on Our Nation's Character," is an expose of a practice that she persuasively argues has cost us dearly in the past and endangers our future.
Diana West's book, "American Betrayal," is bound to generate spirited debate with her assertion that the United States has been lurching toward socialism since the days of President Franklin D. Roosevelt.
Celebrating its 17th birthday in 1961, Seventeen magazine triumphantly announced that it had given "stature" and "a sense of identity, purpose, and belonging" to once "forgotten" teenagers whose "needs, wants... even whims are catered to by almost every major industry" worldwide.
As columnist Diana West stated in a recent article, if this handbook directive is implemented, we will be forcing our military to submit to Islam and its governing Shariah law or die -- exactly the choice offered to infidels who have been vanquished by jihad.
She writes: "The Bush administration's intervention into the home-loan industry capped one of the great, bipartisan social-engineering disasters of all time."