- NYT’s David Brooks: Obama has ‘manhood problem’ in Middle East
- Ted Cruz thanks Obama for denying visas to terrorists
- Survivors recall chaos, fear in Everest avalanche
- General Mills apologizes for ‘right to sue’ confusion, reverses policy
- Dealer wanted in U.S. for art fraud nabbed in Spain
- Easter morning delivery for space station
- Boxer Rubin ‘Hurricane’ Carter dies at 76
- Probe could complicate Rick Perry’s prospects
- Ukraine, Russia trade blame for eastern shootout
- Obamas head to church on Easter morning
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
Topic - douglas johnson
The U.S. financial services industry has issued a warning that a Russian cyber-gangster is preparing to rob American banks and their customers of millions of dollars.
Poisonous lizards are coming to Washington, and they're hailing disproportionately from Maryland, North Carolina and Texas.
The pro-choice Obama White House requires pregnant visitors to count their unborn child as a person for tours of the mansion.
Americans continued to heed Horace Greeley's advice and go West, as states in the Rocky Mountain and Southwest regions emerged as the big gainers in the 2010 U.S. Census report.
A $160 million grant to Pennsylvania under the Obama administration's new health care law could provide funding for elective abortions, and at least one other state clearly intends to use requested money for such procedures, a leading pro-life group said Wednesday.
The Senate is "difficult territory for us," but it is heartening that 41 senators support such a national proposal and, hopefully, there will be a vote by the full Senate on the issue, said Douglas Johnson, legislative director for NRTL, said Tuesday.
"Any member of Congress who votes for a bill that contains the White House proposal is, in reality, voting for tax-funded abortion on demand with congressionally appropriated funds," said Douglas Johnson, legislative director with the National Right to Life Committee.