- Beretta leaves Maryland over gun laws, heads for Tennessee
- Neal Boortz defends Hillary Clinton for representing child rapist
- House task force to recommend National Guard on border, faster deportations
- Top federal judge uses pizza to explain complex Obamacare situation
- Obama, Biden overhaul job training programs
- Drought-plagued Californians turn to paint to keep lawns green
- ISIL now forcing Iraqi shopkeepers to veil mannequins in Mosul
- 11 parents of Nigeria’s abducted girls die
- Genetic mapping triggers new hope on schizophrenia
- Turkish P.M. Erdogan won’t speak to Obama, but he’ll take calls from Biden
Topic - douglas johnson
A 400-acre winery and residential development near Dahlonega is scheduled for auction next month.
Police in a St. Louis suburb who pulled over a swerving pickup truck say they found a 13-year-old driving because his dad was intoxicated.
The U.S. financial services industry has issued a warning that a Russian cyber-gangster is preparing to rob American banks and their customers of millions of dollars.
Poisonous lizards are coming to Washington, and they're hailing disproportionately from Maryland, North Carolina and Texas.
The pro-choice Obama White House requires pregnant visitors to count their unborn child as a person for tours of the mansion.
Americans continued to heed Horace Greeley's advice and go West, as states in the Rocky Mountain and Southwest regions emerged as the big gainers in the 2010 U.S. Census report.
A $160 million grant to Pennsylvania under the Obama administration's new health care law could provide funding for elective abortions, and at least one other state clearly intends to use requested money for such procedures, a leading pro-life group said Wednesday.
This idea that "abortion is preferable to life with a disability is incompatible with, and corrosive to, fundamental disability-rights principle," said Douglas Johnson of the National Right to Life Committee, praising the bill.
The winery and its restaurant are operating and the property will be sold under condition that scheduled events such as weddings are honored, said Douglas Johnson, a managing director of CBRE Auction Services.