- Congressman: McAuliffe victory means gun control a winning message
- Hillary Clinton aide admits soliciting disgraced D.C. fundraiser; says actions were legal
- Joel Osteen church victimized in $600K theft
- Obama goes shopping at Gap as minimum-wage thanks
- N.J. woman charged after client dies from black-market butt injections
- CIA chief Brennan ‘determined’ to speak out more this year
- Reset? What reset? U.S.-Russia ties at worst since Cold War
- 9/11 terror plotter released in Syrian prisoner swap
- D.C. elections board gives green light to marijuana legalization initiative
- Elephants can tell difference between human languages: study
Virginia gays attempt to bully McAuliffe's choice for party chief
Topic - Ducks Unlimited
A coalition that includes energy, farm and business groups began a campaign Thursday against a proposed measure that would set aside more oil taxes for water, wildlife and parks projects.
Wildlife officials said Friday that a $35 million federal program to conserve wetlands and grasslands in the five-state Prairie Pothole Region is an effort to find new ways to protect native prairie with less money from the government.
Mark Hillery and his son Damen now know what else someone can do with a zoology degree - tell if a duck call sounds like a duck.
The liberal media will do anything to pressure lawmakers to support President Obama's gun-control agenda.
It is sad to admit that hardly anyone knows what the acronyms SCI, DU, NSSF, NWTF and RMEF stand for or what those organizations do. That's not your fault but rather the hunting community's dismal failure to conduct fundamental public relations. As public relations go, the hunting community couldn't sell a blanket to a naked man in a blizzard.