- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
Topic - Eminem
After battling with his major label for years, 50 Cent has decided to become an independent artist.
New Zealand immigration authorities Thursday banned Los Angeles rappers Odd Future from entering the country after deciding they pose a threat to public order.
Pope Francis has just boosted his image as the pontiff of the people a smidgen higher. The Catholic Church head has gone pop culture, and it’s his smiling face that appears on the most recent cover of the Rolling Stone.
The following list represents the top streamed tracks on Spotify from Monday, Jan. 20, to Sunday Jan. 26:
Universal Music Group celebrated its domination on the charts with an event featuring its top acts, including Robin Thicke and Lorde.
Dr. Dre's powerful rolodex was put to good use for the launch of Beats Music with a concert featuring Eminem, Diddy and Nas.
The following list represents the top streamed tracks on Spotify from Monday, Jan. 13, to Sunday Jan. 19:
iTunes' Official Music Charts for the week ending Jan 19, 2014:
The following list represents the top streamed tracks on Spotify from Monday, Jan. 6, to Sunday Jan. 12:
iTunes' Official Music Charts for the week ending Jan 13, 2014:
LONDON (AP) — Musical chameleon David Bowie is starting the year with two nominations for Britain's leading music awards, the Brits.
The following list represents the top streamed tracks on Spotify from Monday, Dec. 30, to Sunday Jan. 5:
iTunes' Official Music Charts for the week ending Jan 6, 2014:
A crew on Wednesday demolished Eminem's childhood home in Detroit after a fire earlier this month damaged the top floor.
Despite his support of gay marriage, prolific rapper Eminem has been scorned recently for lyrics in his most recent single, “Rap God.”
"Both myself and Shady Records are grateful to have had the chance to play a part in 50's career," Eminem said in a statement. "Shady simply would not be what it is without 50 Cent. I've developed a great friendship with 50 over the years, and that's not going to change. We know 50 will have success in his new situation, and we remain supporters of both him and G-Unit."
Sick," he wrote.