- Motolotov cocktail thrown a Brooklyn mini-mart
- 3 Americans dead in shooting at Kabul hospital by Afghan guard
- Running on empty: EPA slashes biofuel goals because of ethanol shortage
- ‘Gay Jeans’ that fade into rainbow-colored denim created
- Divided court strikes down big porn award
- Jimmy Carter: Don’t hurt Russian people with sanctions
- Oldest ex-MLB player dies in Cuba, 2 days shy of 103rd birthday
- ‘Top Gun’ for drones: Squadrons of carrier-based killers have Navy’s approval
- Bill Clinton to endorse Charlie Rangel for re-election
- Pfc. Bradley Manning is now Pfc. Chelsea Manning: Court says so
By Andrew P. Napolitano
Obama's veil of secrecy is pierced
Topic - Ezekiel J. Emanuel
Dr. Ezekiel J. Emanuel, a bioethicist and architect of President Obama's health care law, offered a somewhat novel explanation for Mr. Obama's now-debunked promise that if people liked their doctors and health insurance plans, they could keep them under the law.
The re-election of President Obama to a second term and the Senate remaining in Democratic hands confirms that Obamacare will be fully implemented. One of the major fears Americans have with regards to the impending regulations of the Affordable Care Act is the formation of death panels. Even though no such panels exist so far, the fact remains there will be significant rationing of health care resources at all levels.
More education is the usual prescription for our problems - but health care reformers urge the opposite.
If you haven't noticed it yet, you soon will. The Obama administration has launch-ed a full-court press to sell the president's "signature" achievement, Obamacare, or the Affordable Care Act, to the American public as well as to the 800,000 American physicians it directly impacts.
) I think it's also a fair point that, if the Obamacons in the White House and Congress knew this was coming, and Dr. Emanuel said it was coming, then the AARP knew it, too, and yet told retirees that everything was all right.
The president's health care adviser and senior Obamacon, Ezekiel Emanuel, has said as much in a famous article referencing a chart known as the "Reaper Curve," which suggests that care to the elderly should be restricted.