- Marionville mayor ‘kind of agreed’ with Kansas City shooter’s views
- Rev. Al Sharpton’s Easter message: Politically ‘crucified’ Obama has risen again
- Supreme Court to weigh challenge to ban on campaign lies
- UNICEF launches ‘Mr. Poo’ mascot in India to curb public defecation
- Teen taking selfie by train: ‘Wow, that guy just kicked me in the head’
- Goodbye, Afghanistan — hello, Africa: Air Force to shift as U.S. exits Middle East
- Iran mulls ban on vasectomies, decrease on abortions to bolster population
- CNN op-ed claims right-wingers ‘more deadly than jihadists’
- Classes resume at high school rocked by stabbings
- ABC News accuses Center for Public Integrity of stealing Pulitzer-winning work
By John R. Bolton
Reality calls for attaching Gaza to Egypt and the West Bank to Jordan
Topic - Ford
Ford is celebrating the 50th anniversary of the Mustang with a limited-edition model and a display atop the Empire State Building.
The Idaho teenager believed she had caught the eye of a modeling agency when Taquarius Ford approached her at a Boise-area mall.
Greg Biffle and Roush Fenway Racing are getting closer to a contract extension and could have an announcement soon.
Rosalynn Carter called fellow former first lady Betty Ford a "role model" during a visit to Grand Rapids on what would have been the late Mrs. Ford's 96th birthday.
Ford has issued two separate recalls — one for a rusting frame problem and the other to have the seat back frames checked.
Ford is recalling nearly 435,000 cars and SUVs to fix rusting frame parts or faulty seats.
As more details come to light surrounding Spc. Ivan Lopez's state of mind before he fired on fellow service members at Fort Hood last week, the clearer it becomes, lawmakers and military leaders say, that the mental health of returning veterans no longer can be relegated to the back burner.
Six months after a popular auction in northeast Nebraska, some buyers of the vintage cars and trucks are planning to restore them, and are immersed in the nostalgia surrounding their classic or beloved models.
The New York Jets have signed free agent receiver-kick returner Jacoby Ford.
New signs of life in the U.S. manufacturing sector helped push the stock market higher in late afternoon trading Tuesday. Ford rose after reporting higher sales for March and Intuitive Surgical jumped after regulators approved the company's latest robotic surgery device.
Ford says it will invest $500 million and add 300 jobs at its engine plant in northwestern Ohio so that it can begin making a new V-6 engine.
The Michigan Supreme Court has reprimanded a judge whose high bond forced a woman to jail for 10 days for cursing in a courthouse.
A Ford dealership in the high desert of southeast Oregon is an unlikely place to find dismay with FEMA flood insurance policies.
One year after its runner-up finish, District 3 representative Cumberland Valley settled a score with Spring-Ford at the girls PIAA basketball championships Friday.
Marino Franchitti, Scott Pruett and Memo Rojas teamed to give Chip Ganassi Racing its first victory in the Twelve Hours of Sebring, the oldest endurance sports car race in the country.