- Hillary Clinton dogged for refusing reporters’ questions on book tour
- EPA tweet baffles: ‘I’m now a C-List celebrity in Kim Kardashian: Hollywood’ iPhone game
- Australian P.M. Abbott: MH17 evidence tampered with on ‘industrial scale’
- Rep. Luis Gutierrez tells Hispanics to vote and ‘punish those’ who oppose amnesty
- Country singer Tim McGraw not sorry for slapping female fan: ‘Things happen’
- Iraq vet cited for owning 14 therapeutic pet ducks
- White House takes credit for drop in unaccompanied children at border
- International crises be damned, Obama’s fundraising trip must go on
- Friend of bombing suspect Dzhokhar Tsarnaev found guilty of impeding probe
- Train with MH17 plane crash bodies leaves rebel town in Ukraine
U.S. appetite for drugs begets violence migrants are fleeing
Topic - Ford
Keselowski followed up Saturday's Nationwide Series victory with his first Sprint Cup win at New Hampshire, dominating in the No. 2 Ford for his third victory of the season.
It was 20 years ago today that O.J. Simpson made his iconic getaway on the highways of California, riding in the back seat of his friend's white 1992 Ford Bronco while a trail of police cruisers and a helicopter followed.
For the first time, the Environmental Protection Agency on Thursday ordered auto giant Ford to revise the fuel-economy estimates for six of its vehicles.
The Mount Zion Memorial Foundation is going to dedicate a headstone Saturday on the gravesite of bluesman James Lewis Carter, better known as T-Model Ford.
Ford is recalling 1.4 million SUVs and cars in North America to fix steering, rust and floor mat problems.
A 12-year-old girl has died after a man fleeing from police crashed his car into a van the girl was riding in.
Chiefs coach Andy Reid got a closer look at Dee Ford during the team's three-day rookie minicamp, and he liked what he saw from the team's first-round draft pick.
The Chiefs signed first-round pick Dee Ford on Saturday, putting the final player from this year's draft class under contract as the team began a three-day rookie minicamp.
Where art meets science is the focus of the next Omaha Science Café.
The Salem Police Department says a 25-year-old woman repeatedly tried to cock a handgun before she was shot and killed by a police officer.
No one can blame Gareth Edwards for admittedly feeling nervous when asked to helm a remake of the biggest monster movie of all time. Sure, the only other film he had directed happened to be 2010's "Monsters." But this time, it was Godzilla.
One could say that all cars were built for a purpose, usually to motor someone from point A to B. But no other car rolled off the assembly line with the sole intent to benefit children as did "The Babe," a 1948 Blue Lincoln Continental made by Ford and given to an American baseball legend to inspire kids to take up the sport.
State Police are searching for an antique car that was stolen from a residence in northern New York.
Nobody seemed to think that the Kansas City Chiefs were going to choose a defensive end with their first-round pick in the NFL draft Thursday night.
A Florida Highway Patrol trooper was investigating a four-car crash on a highway when a motorist had a different kind of emergency - a baby.