- Running on empty: EPA slashes biofuel goals because of ethanol shortage
- ‘Gay Jeans’ that fade into rainbow-colored denim created
- Divided court strikes down big porn award
- Jimmy Carter: Don’t hurt Russian people with sanctions
- Oldest ex-MLB player dies in Cuba, 2 days shy of 103rd birthday
- ‘Top Gun’ for drones: Squadrons of carrier-based killers have Navy’s approval
- Bill Clinton to endorse Charlie Rangel for re-election
- Pfc. Bradley Manning is now Pfc. Chelsea Manning: Court says so
- Secret base U.S. special forces used to train Libyans now under terrorist control: report
- 9th suspect in N.C. kidnapping turns self in to FBI
By Andrew P. Napolitano
Obama's veil of secrecy is pierced
Topic - Frank C. Guinta
Retiree Gary Patton made it clear early on during Rep. Frank C. Guinta's town hall meeting in Exeter, N.H., that he was not happy about the Republican's support for GOP proposals that would dramatically change Medicare.
"I don't see it's a good practice for the Department of Energy to use taxpayer-subsidized loans to provide to an entity that already has an existing facility," he said.
He said it didn't sound like a loan but a bailout.