- Feds tout nearly 200 arrests, $625K in seized cash in Texas border crackdown
- Joy Behar: Sarah Palin should be ‘turning letters over on some game show’
- Rhino poacher in South Africa sentenced to 77 years in jail
- John Kerry defies FAA and flies to Israel to talk peace
- Beretta leaves Maryland over gun laws, heads for Tennessee
- Neal Boortz defends Hillary Clinton for representing child rapist
- House task force to recommend National Guard on border, faster deportations
- Top federal judge uses pizza to explain complex Obamacare situation
- Obama, Biden overhaul job training programs
- Drought-plagued Californians turn to paint to keep lawns green
Topic - General Dynamics Corp.
General Dynamics said Monday it has secured a $17.65 billion contract to build attack submarines for the U.S. Navy.
General Dynamics says it has secured a $17.65 billion contract to build submarines for the U.S. Navy.
Warren Buffett said Monday that his company has spent $10.7 billion to buy more than 5 percent of IBM's stock this year, a surprising move by the billionaire investor who has long shied away from investing in high technology companies.
Some of the nation's top defense contractors have helped sponsor an annual congressional charity tennis tournament in the nation's capital that is a pet project of Rep. Norm Dicks, senior Democrat on the House Appropriations defense subcommittee.
The Supreme Court is getting involved in the longstanding dispute between the Pentagon and two contractors contesting the government's demand for $3 billion over the Navy's ill-fated A-12 Avenger attack plane.