- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
Topic - Greece
Markus Berg scored a hat trick to lead Panathinaikos to a 4-1 win over last-place Aris in the Greek league on Saturday.
A Virginia-based warship is heading to the Black Sea.
The United States has ordered a dozen F-16 fighter gets to Poland and a guided-missile destroyer to the Black Sea in moves that are being billed as "scheduled" deployments -- but that nonetheless come amid heightening tensions in the region, from Russia-Crimea relations.
Park Chu-young marked his return to South Korea's national team by scoring the opening goal in a 2-0 win over Greece in a World Cup warm-up match on Wednesday.
A Jordanian-born Palestinian convicted in a 1982 airline bombing that killed a Japanese teenager remains in federal immigration custody one year after being released from prison.
Real Madrid's 6-1 thrashing of Schalke followed by its 2-2 draw with La Liga title rival Atletico Madrid sent it to the top of this week's Associated Press global football poll.
Dr. Raymond Bertino has been both the volunteer and the victim when an airline attendant asked over the intercom, "Is there a doctor on the plane?"
Real Madrid's 6-1 thrashing of Schalke followed by its 2-2 draw with La Liga title rival Atletico Madrid sent it to the top of this week's Associated Press global soccer poll.
Panathinaikos ended Olympiakos' 27-match unbeaten league run on Sunday with a stormy 3-0 away victory that was interrupted for long stretches by home fans who threw flares and other objects onto the pitch.
Esteban Solari scored twice to lead Xanthi to a 4-1 home win over Levadiakos and gained some breathing space on Saturday in the fight to avoid relegation from the Greek league.
Defending World Cup champion Spain will play a friendly against El Salvador on June 7 in the U.S. before heading to the World Cup in Brazil.
Greece national soccer team coach Fernando Santos plans to leave after the World Cup.
I am responding to your article, "Greece seeks debt relief with rare budget surplus, ambassador says" (Web, Feb. 18).
Manchester United's troubled season took another turn for the worse on Tuesday as David Moyes' side slumped to a 2-0 first leg defeat to Olympiakos in the last 16 of the Champions League.
Just when Manchester United thought its troubled season couldn't get any worse, it did.