- Al Sharpton, Trayvon Martin’s parents rally against Fla. ‘stand your ground’ law
- Hillary Clinton campaign got illicit funds from D.C. scandal figure
- Obama administration backs off plan to cut prescription-drug program
- Tickets linked to stolen passports purchased by Iranian middleman
- More than 3,500 police planned for Boston Marathon
- Ottawa day care suspends 2-year-old for ‘outside’ cheese sandwich
- Liam Neeson tells NYC mayor to ‘man up’ in horse carriage fight
- Real-life Dr. Doolittle to reveal how to talk to animals
- Climate change could bring back smallpox, researchers say
- Shoe-bomb witness to speak from London at N.Y. trial
By David Keene
Conference showed that the values Reagan cherished still endure
Topic - Greece
Are you more responsible than your government? If so, what can you do about it?
The top diplomat from the Turkish-controlled side of Cyprus says the core differences between the divided island's Turkish and Greek communities could be resolved in a "matter of months," putting Cyprus' reunification in reach for the first time in four decades.
Giorgos Tzavellas scored the winning goal and created the other as PAOK secured a 2-1 victory over defending champion Olympiakos in the Greek league Sunday.
Markus Berg scored a hat trick to lead Panathinaikos to a 4-1 win over last-place Aris in the Greek league on Saturday.
A Virginia-based warship is heading to the Black Sea.
The United States has ordered a dozen F-16 fighter gets to Poland and a guided-missile destroyer to the Black Sea in moves that are being billed as "scheduled" deployments -- but that nonetheless come amid heightening tensions in the region, from Russia-Crimea relations.
Park Chu-young marked his return to South Korea's national team by scoring the opening goal in a 2-0 win over Greece in a World Cup warm-up match on Wednesday.
A Jordanian-born Palestinian convicted in a 1982 airline bombing that killed a Japanese teenager remains in federal immigration custody one year after being released from prison.
Real Madrid's 6-1 thrashing of Schalke followed by its 2-2 draw with La Liga title rival Atletico Madrid sent it to the top of this week's Associated Press global football poll.
Real Madrid's 6-1 thrashing of Schalke followed by its 2-2 draw with La Liga title rival Atletico Madrid sent it to the top of this week's Associated Press global soccer poll.
Dr. Raymond Bertino has been both the volunteer and the victim when an airline attendant asked over the intercom, "Is there a doctor on the plane?"
Panathinaikos ended Olympiakos' 27-match unbeaten league run on Sunday with a stormy 3-0 away victory that was interrupted for long stretches by home fans who threw flares and other objects onto the pitch.
Esteban Solari scored twice to lead Xanthi to a 4-1 home win over Levadiakos and gained some breathing space on Saturday in the fight to avoid relegation from the Greek league.
Defending World Cup champion Spain will play a friendly against El Salvador on June 7 in the U.S. before heading to the World Cup in Brazil.
Greece national soccer team coach Fernando Santos plans to leave after the World Cup.