- South Korean president: Ferry crew actions ‘murderous’
- President Obama poised to grant clemency to nonviolent drug offenders: report
- Teen OK after riding in wheel well of Hawaii jet
- Kraft recalls 96K pounds of Oscar Mayer hot dogs over cheese error
- Boy Scouts boots church as host after gay leadership dispute
- Sen. Elizabeth Warren’s new book raises 2016 presidential speculation
- America is an oligarchy, not a democracy or republic, university study finds
- Rep. Marsha Blackburn: Hillary Clinton won’t be first female president
- French president accuses Syria’s Assad of gassing his own citizens
- Jimmy Carter’s grandson makes gains in governor’s race in Georgia
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
Topic - Grenada
Grenada is an island country and sovereign state consisting of the island of Grenada and six smaller islands at the southern end of the Grenadines in the southeastern Caribbean Sea. Grenada is located northwest of Trinidad and Tobago, northeast of Venezuela, and southwest of Saint Vincent and the Grenadines. - Source: Wikipedia
Jahshire Hardnett scored 30 points, Dimitri Cook added 11 and had eight rebounds as Gulfport edged Grenada 64-59 to win the Class 6A boys state championship on Saturday night.
Grenada County has been honored for its local blues' influential force on popular music with a marker on the Mississippi Blues Trail.
Football signees announced Wednesday by Memphis, with name, position, height, weight, school and hometown.
Civil War re-enactors plan a winter encampment and living history demonstrations Feb. 7-9 at Grenada Lake.
AirCare, a medical transport helicopter service from the University of Mississippi Medical Center in Jackson, will base a helicopter in Grenada this spring.
Last week, a statue of Ronald Reagan was erected in London to commemorate the centen- nial of the American president's birth. It would not be overstating the case to say that Reagan and Baroness Margaret Thatcher's relationship defined a remarkable period in history. Neither before nor since has a partnership between two great nations and great leaders carried such ideological cohesion and improved the lot of so many citizens of the world.
Church leaders in the Caribbean nation of Grenada are complaining about a Christmas Eve concert by reggae acts with names like Assassin and Mr. Killa. They say it's an affront to the island's Christian heritage.