- Texas man arrested for powder-letter hoax
- Islamic State opens ‘marriage bureau’ for single jihadists
- Drone almost blocks California firefighting planes
- Tornado rips off roofs, downs trees near Boston
- GOP: Environmental rules keeping agents from accessing border
- John Kerry: Millions displaced by religious fighting in 2013
- Federal appeals court rules against Virginia’s gay marriage ban
- White House says Russia ‘losing’ war in Ukraine
- Hamas turns to North Korea for weapons deal, Iran for money
- Syrian casualties surge as jihadis consolidate
By David Keene
Allowing states to innovate could reduce dependency on bureaucracy
Topic - Grenada
Grenada is an island country and sovereign state consisting of the island of Grenada and six smaller islands at the southern end of the Grenadines in the southeastern Caribbean Sea. Grenada is located northwest of Trinidad and Tobago, northeast of Venezuela, and southwest of Saint Vincent and the Grenadines. - Source: Wikipedia
An American is suing British Airways after the carrier sent him and his partner to the Caribbean island of Grenada, instead of the Spanish city of Granada.
The Federal Aviation Administration is giving 14 Mississippi airports a total of more than $4.8 million to improve safety and operations.
Jahshire Hardnett scored 30 points, Dimitri Cook added 11 and had eight rebounds as Gulfport edged Grenada 64-59 to win the Class 6A boys state championship on Saturday night.
Grenada County has been honored for its local blues' influential force on popular music with a marker on the Mississippi Blues Trail.
Football signees announced Wednesday by Memphis, with name, position, height, weight, school and hometown.
Civil War re-enactors plan a winter encampment and living history demonstrations Feb. 7-9 at Grenada Lake.
AirCare, a medical transport helicopter service from the University of Mississippi Medical Center in Jackson, will base a helicopter in Grenada this spring.
Last week, a statue of Ronald Reagan was erected in London to commemorate the centen- nial of the American president's birth. It would not be overstating the case to say that Reagan and Baroness Margaret Thatcher's relationship defined a remarkable period in history. Neither before nor since has a partnership between two great nations and great leaders carried such ideological cohesion and improved the lot of so many citizens of the world.
Church leaders in the Caribbean nation of Grenada are complaining about a Christmas Eve concert by reggae acts with names like Assassin and Mr. Killa. They say it's an affront to the island's Christian heritage.