- House members question $17 billion VA request
- N.Y. Gov. Cuomo launches statewide task force to collect LGBT data
- Obama’s motorcade prevents woman in labor from crossing street to hospital
- Grijalva: Anti-trafficking law ‘line in the sand for many of us’
- Joe Biden: ‘Businesses are hiring at historic rates’
- Jeb Bush to Congress: Don’t use border crisis as excuse to delay immigration reform
- U.N. Human Rights head accuses Israel of war crimes
- CBP Commissioner: Border is ‘more secure and more safe’
- Obama dispatches researchers to border to check on National Guard
- Dutch receiving Malaysia plane bodies irked at Putin’s daughter in Holland
Topic - Greyhound
. - Source: Wikipedia
Calling it dangerous and unconscionable, Arizona Gov. Jan Brewer on Monday sent a letter to President Barack Obama criticizing reports that immigration officials sent migrant families from Texas to Arizona, later dropping them off at Greyhound stations in Phoenix and Tucson.
By the time the women arrived disheveled and hungry at the Greyhound station in Phoenix, they had already spent weeks traveling thousands of miles with young children in tow.
A passenger bus collided with a pickup truck in western Kansas, killing one person in the pickup and injuring several people on the bus.
An elderly man driving southbound in a northbound highway lane of Interstate 75 crashed into another car, killing himself and the other driver in Hamilton County. The accident just before midnight Friday created a five car pileup involving a Greyhound bus on route to Atlanta from Tampa. Some 13 passengers were treated for minor injuries.
A late-night Greyhound bus ride through Arizona turned harrowing when witnesses say a man rose from his seat and screamed, "Everyone's going to die!"
A passenger attacked the driver of a Greyhound bus, causing a crash on Interstate 10 in western Arizona that left 24 people injured, state police said.
The driver of a Greyhound bus bound for St. Louis lost control on the Pennsylvania Turnpike early Saturday, sending the bus careering across the highway and up an embankment before it landed on its side on the interstate, briefly trapping a woman and sending 14 people to hospitals, authorities said.
Freedom Riders who were attacked in Alabama's capital city on May 20, 1961, returned 50 years later to be hailed as heroes and have a museum dedicated at the old bus station where they were confronted by an angry white mob.
A Greyhound bus carrying 47 people and traveling to Sacramento from Los Angeles crashed on a highway in California's Central Valley on Thursday, killing six and injuring many others.