- Obama not worried about Ebola at upcoming African summit in D.C.
- Obama: ‘We tortured some folks’ after 9/11
- Obama administration asked whole D.C. Circuit to take on major Obamacare case
- Mark Levin: Topple GOP leadership or country will ‘unravel’
- Massachusetts to let police chief deny gun buys to those deemed unfit
- John Kerry condemns attack on Israeli soldiers, kidnapping
- U.S. starts to evacuate American Ebola patients from West Africa: Report
- Geraldo slammed as ‘dummy’ for backing Clinton’s bin Laden claim
- Israeli spokesman: No need to debate who broke the cease-fire
- 35 Palestinians killed; Israeli officer missing
By Orrin G. Hatch
Procedural changes impede the chamber's traditional deliberative function
Topic - Guus Hiddink
Guus Hiddink will take over as Netherlands coach after the World Cup, when Louis van Gaal is stepping down, the country's football association announced on Friday.
Guus Hiddink will replace Louis van Gaal as coach of the Netherlands national team after the World Cup.
Guus Hiddink says he is pulling together a team to assist him as the next Netherlands coach.
Van Gaal has rebuilt the Dutch team since its disastrous group stage exit at the 2012 European Championship and Hiddink said more improvements are possible.