- Peace Corps evacuates over Ebola fears; 2 volunteers isolated
- House overwhelmingly approves $16 billion cash infusion for VA overhaul
- Obama admin to blame for HealthCare.gov woes, $840M cost: GAO
- Al Gore’s climate-changers at EPA hearings foiled by cool temperatures
- Army’s 3-D printed bombs will create ‘a whole new universe’ of deadly capabilities
- Hamas calls on Hezbollah to join in fight against Israel
- Senators to FIFA, others: Don’t reward Putin with the World Cup in 2018
- U.S. condemns shelling of U.N. school in Gaza
- Obamacare shoots premiums up by 88 percent in California
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
By Ted Cruz
Israel saves its enemies; Hamas endangers its friends
Topic - House Foreign Affairs Committee
The Committee on Foreign Affairs of the U.S. House of Representatives, also known as the House Foreign Affairs Committee, is a standing committee of the United States House of Representatives which has jurisdiction over bills and investigations related to the foreign affairs of the United States. It is less powerful than its Senate counterpart, the Senate Foreign Relations Committee, because the House committee does not consider the ratification of treaties or the confirmation of presidential appointments, such as are made for ambassadors and Secretaries of State. - Source: Wikipedia
President Obama's new nuclear deal reached last month with Iran faced bipartisan criticism as Secretary of State John Kerry gave his first defense of the agreement on Capitol Hill.
Putin uses Obama's disengagement to lead a Russian czarist reprise
President Obama has won backing for his use of military force in Syria from two GOP members of key House committees — including one who is running for a U.S. Senate seat in Arkansas next year.
This past weekend, following renewed security threats against U.S. diplomats abroad, the State Department ordered a number of embassies around the world closed as a precautionary measure.
Dear Sgt. Shaft: Thank you for your inquiry on behalf of Mr. Ben B. regarding the health care services available to him at the Kansas City VA Medical Center (KCVAMC) and his family's need to purchase a wheelchair accessible vehicle.
Republicans on the House Foreign Affairs Committee are calling on Secretary of State John F. Kerry to "detail what personnel actions" the State Department has taken following security failures in the deadly attack on the U.S. diplomatic post in Benghazi, Libya.
The House and Senate this week advanced bills to broaden sanctions against Iran because of its suspected nuclear weapons program and continued abuse of human rights, as the theocratic regime in Tehran took steps to manipulate its June 14 presidential election.