- House unveils bill to speed deportations of illegal immigrant children
- Californians protest middle school for hiring white man to teach cultural studies
- Killer’s sentencing overturned because mother couldn’t find seat in courtroom
- Hillary: ‘dead broke’ comment was ‘inartful,’ but insists it was ‘accurate’
- Fla. mom arrested for allowing 7-year-old son to walk to park alone
- Appeals court upholds Obamacare tax as constitutional
- As fighting in Gaza rages on, Kerry battles hapless bumbler perception
- New Englander Scott Brown turns his gaze to the U.S. border crisis
- Toronto’s Rob Ford takes rehabbed self to kids’ playground for political props
- Sen. Joe Manchin sued by his brother over old loan: report
Topic - Humana
), founded in 1961 in Louisville, Kentucky, is a Fortune 100 company that markets and administers health insurance. With a customer base of over 11.5 million in the United States, the company is the largest (by revenues) Fortune 100 company headquartered in the Commonwealth of Kentucky, and has a market cap of over US $8 billion, $25.2 billion in revenue, and over 26,000 employees nationwide. Humana markets its health insurance services in all 50 U.S. states, D.C., and Puerto Rico, and has international business interests in Western Europe. - Source: Wikipedia
Two health organizations filed a complaint with federal health officials Thursday alleging some Florida insurance companies are violating the Affordable Care Act by structuring their insurance plans in a way that discourage consumers with HIV and AIDS from choosing those plans.
Humana health care company is warning Atlanta members about a possible security breach after a USB drive and laptop were taken from an employee's car.
Brendan Steele turned to former UC Riverside teammate Will Farish for help at the Humana Challenge after caddie Sam Pinfold ran into visa problems.
The perfect weather, mountain views and low scores remain. Little else at the Humana Challenge resembles the event's glory days.
Phil Mickelson is talking more about how much he pays in taxes than how many fairways he hits off the tee.
Phil Mickelson is starting his new season in the desert, only much closer to home.
Seniors enrolled in seven of the 10 most popular Medicare prescription drug plans will be hit with double-digit premium increases next year if they don't shop for a better deal, says a private firm that analyzes the highly competitive market.
Seniors enrolled in seven of the 10 most popular Medicare prescription drug plans will be hit with double-digit premium hikes next year if they don't shop for a better deal, says a private firm that analyzes the highly competitive market.
Millions of seniors enrolled in some of the most popular Medicare prescription drug plans face double-digit premium hikes next year if they don't shop for a better deal, says a private firm that analyzes the highly competitive market.
A Kentucky-based health care company has sued to protect its name after being involuntarily drawn into the backlash over Rush Limbaugh's derisive comments about a Georgetown law student.
Ryan Palmer parred his final hole at dusk for a 7-under 64 and the lead Thursday in the suspended first round of the Phoenix Open.
Consumer alert: A new Medicare drug plan with the lowest upfront cost in the country may not be for everyone, experts say.