- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
Topic - Humana
), founded in 1961 in Louisville, Kentucky, is a Fortune 100 company that markets and administers health insurance. With a customer base of over 11.5 million in the United States, the company is the largest (by revenues) Fortune 100 company headquartered in the Commonwealth of Kentucky, and has a market cap of over US $8 billion, $25.2 billion in revenue, and over 26,000 employees nationwide. Humana markets its health insurance services in all 50 U.S. states, D.C., and Puerto Rico, and has international business interests in Western Europe. - Source: Wikipedia
Brian Stuard birdied seven his first 12 holes in windy conditions Thursday to take the first-round lead in the Puerto Rico Open.
Oct. 10-13 - Frys.com Open (Jimmy Walker)
Even without the math associated with the Official World Golf Ranking, it might not be easy to determine which players get into the 64-man field for the Match Play Championship in Arizona at the end of the month.
Scott Stallings was in the 18th fairway at Torrey Pines, 222 yards from the front of the green, needing a birdie to give himself a shot at outright victory Sunday in the Farmers Insurance Open. That's when his caddie told him, "Let's see what you've got."
All Times EST
Patrick Reed found his putting touch right when things started to getting interesting in the final round of the Humana Challenge.
Patrick Reed has been as good as the weather and course conditions at the Humana Challenge - and just as predictable.
Before Patrick Reed earned his PGA Tour card in December 2012, he successfully Monday-qualified for six events and made 12 starts that year.
Robert Garrigus was smiling when he left La Quinta Country Club after the first round of the Humana Challenge.
Zach Johnson asked his short-iron approach on the par-4 18th to "Do something right, baby." It did.
The perfect weather, mountain views and low scores remain. Little else at the Humana Challenge resembles the event's glory days.
Brendan Steele turned to former UC Riverside teammate Will Farish for help at the Humana Challenge after caddie Sam Pinfold ran into visa problems.
CHICAGO (AP) — Giving Illinois customers more leeway, three more health insurance carriers extended payment deadlines Friday for people who signed up in the December rush for coverage under President Barack Obama's health care law.
CHICAGO (AP) — Another health insurance company has extended its payment deadline for people who signed up for coverage last month.